What Visa form do i fill out?!

Old Sep 26th 2011, 4:46 am
Just Joined

Hustler is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What Visa form do i fill out?!

My husband and I plan on moving to Calgary in February. He has a job offer (LMO sent away 2 weeks ago now) I wanted to have our visa forms filled out so that when the LMO comes through the visas can be sent straight away. I have also been accepeted to college so do i need to fill out a seperate study permit form or can i go on my husbands visa. I've been trying to find out about all this for so long I've totally confused myself! the canadian embassy in london website is totally useless. Please help me!!!

Thanks
Old Sep 26th 2011, 5:10 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Visa form do i fill out?!

Do you even need to fill forms out, is there a reason you're not just applying to the airport when you arrive?

If you do need to do it via post though, these are the forms and info - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/apply-how.asp

HTH and welcome.
Old Sep 26th 2011, 5:19 am
Just Joined

Hustler is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah we still need to fill out a visa form, an LMO isnt enough. Thanks for the link, i'lll go on it right now.
Old Sep 26th 2011, 5:27 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hustler
Yeah we still need to fill out a visa form, an LMO isnt enough. Thanks for the link, i'lll go on it right now.
OK, no probs. I was just checking as it's very unusual on this forum for somebody to need to apply for their TWP via post - as the name suggests, most are UK citizens, and few need medicals, so just get it when they arrive at immigration in Canada and save the hassle of the forms (plus the 10 week wait!). Shame you can't do the same, but hope it comes quickly for you.

Best of luck.