Wikiposts

What Should I do now???

Old Sep 29th 2004, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

Lean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What Should I do now???

I have applied for skilled worker immigration on Dec 2002 through the canadian embassy in Israel. I have recieved my medicals and done them and were sent by my Medical Desigated Professional on June 1st,04. They were recieved by the medical section in the Canadian Embassy in France on June 9th, 04
Since July 15th, 04 the canadian embassy in Israel has been telling me that all of your medicals have been recieved except for your youngest duaghter even though thew were all sent together in the same package.

How come that all medicals are recieved except for one? How could that be reasonable in light of their used approach of processing medical examination?

I would appreciate any explanation of what happens in my case and any suggestion of what should I do!!!
Old Sep 29th 2004, 8:44 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What Should I do now???

Originally Posted by Lean
I have applied for skilled worker immigration on Dec 2002 through the canadian embassy in Israel. I have recieved my medicals and done them and were sent by my Medical Desigated Professional on June 1st,04. They were recieved by the medical section in the Canadian Embassy in France on June 9th, 04
Since July 15th, 04 the canadian embassy in Israel has been telling me that all of your medicals have been recieved except for your youngest duaghter even though thew were all sent together in the same package.

How come that all medicals are recieved except for one? How could that be reasonable in light of their used approach of processing medical examination?

I would appreciate any explanation of what happens in my case and any suggestion of what should I do!!!
Why don't you just go and re-do the daughter's medicals and send them off as soon as possible??? They surely are not going to complete the process if they think that you have not sent all the documents?

Indulge them! You are wasting time by not just going and having them done again. If the CE say they don't have them, then they aren't going to miraculously re-appear I wouldn't have thought.
Old Oct 1st 2004, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

amina is an unknown quantity at this point

If CIC insist that they really have not received the medicals of your daughter then asked them what you must do to resolve the problem. You have to inquire also the DMP what went wrong with your papers? In case you are planning to redo the medicals, I think you have to inform CIC so that they can send another medical form with the accompanying letter (request for medical).
Old Oct 1st 2004, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road

He can'nt just walk into Doctor's office and ask him to do it again. He will be needing medical form with applicant's picture and instructions letter. It will be a good idea to send fax and certified mail , requesting them to send these documents to him as soon as possible...

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
Why don't you just go and re-do the daughter's medicals and send them off as soon as possible??? They surely are not going to complete the process if they think that you have not sent all the documents?

Indulge them! You are wasting time by not just going and having them done again. If the CE say they don't have them, then they aren't going to miraculously re-appear I wouldn't have thought.
Old Oct 1st 2004, 5:20 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

What you should do is write to the embassy in Tel Aviv and explain that all medicals were sent to Paris in the same package that arrived at the Paris embassy on June 9th. It sometimes happens that medials are misplaced and that is the most likely possibility. If you make the case the visa office should ask Paris to look for your daughter's information.
Old Oct 1st 2004, 8:55 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by orazone
He can'nt just walk into Doctor's office and ask him to do it again. He will be needing medical form with applicant's picture and instructions letter. It will be a good idea to send fax and certified mail , requesting them to send these documents to him as soon as possible...
Well obviously he would need to ask the CE to forward the medical form........ I didn't mean for him just to walk into a doctor's surgery. Sitting doing nothing will not get his application to a conclusion therefore he needs to get the ball rolling now, is what I mean't.
Old Oct 1st 2004, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

The guy's worried and very much confused over his plight that's why he can't think on what to do next. But I think posting his problem on this board is his initial move and so he's doing something.

Well obviously he would need to ask the CE to forward the medical form........ I didn't mean for him just to walk into a doctor's surgery. Sitting doing nothing will not get his application to a conclusion therefore he needs to get the ball rolling now, is what I mean't.
Old Oct 1st 2004, 10:27 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by amina
The guy's worried and very much confused over his plight that's why he can't think on what to do next. But I think posting his problem on this board is his initial move and so he's doing something.
I understand that he is no doubt worried, as we all would be, and I didn't mean any offence in what I said. It is just that we are all very aware of how, dare I say unprofessional, the Canadian Embassies are and therefore when something seems amiss, the best way to tackle it is head-on. I certainly would not have waited for two and a half months before posting here OR getting in touch with the Embassy, as he has done.

I would be a hacked off as anyone else if this were to happen to me, but surely the first port of call has to be to contact the Canadian Embassy without delay. I am sure that it will be simple to remedy but will incur a delay in his process, and for that I really feel for him. This process is bad enough with all the waiting we have to do but for them to "lose" documents is ridiculous.
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

We'll just hope and pray that such incident won't occur to other applicants like me.

I understand that he is no doubt worried, as we all would be, and I didn't mean any offence in what I said. It is just that we are all very aware of how, dare I say unprofessional, the Canadian Embassies are and therefore when something seems amiss, the best way to tackle it is head-on. I certainly would not have waited for two and a half months before posting here OR getting in touch with the Embassy, as he has done.

I would be a hacked off as anyone else if this were to happen to me, but surely the first port of call has to be to contact the Canadian Embassy without delay. I am sure that it will be simple to remedy but will incur a delay in his process, and for that I really feel for him. This process is bad enough with all the waiting we have to do but for them to "lose" documents is ridiculous.
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 8:09 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by amina
We'll just hope and pray that such incident won't occur to other applicants like me.
Whole-heartedly agree with you, however if it does let's hope we don't wait almost 3 months to do something about it.

Having viewed a few of Lean's posts, I am unsure why he doesn't respond to these issues that unfortunately arise, immediately! I certainly wouldn't be sitting around waiting for some miracle to come my way and sort everything out.

I do feel sorry for anyone who comes across these unexpected little quirks of Immigration but in this life we have to take hold of situations thrown at us ............ and act promptly.

Last edited by Tiaribbon; Oct 3rd 2004 at 8:11 pm.
Old Oct 7th 2004, 1:15 am
Forum Regular

Lean is an unknown quantity at this point

Whole-heartedly agree with you, however if it does let's hope we don't wait almost 3 months to do something about it.

Having viewed a few of Lean's posts, I am unsure why he doesn't respond to these issues that unfortunately arise, immediately! I certainly wouldn't be sitting around waiting for some miracle to come my way and sort everything out.

I do feel sorry for anyone who comes across these unexpected little quirks of Immigration but in this life we have to take hold of situations thrown at us ............ and act promptly.
Thank you all for clarifying thise issue. The canadian embassy has just called me yesterday and told me all of your medicals are there, and they have asked me to send my passports and pay the ROLF
I wish you all the best of luck
Thanx
Old Oct 7th 2004, 2:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the CIC lost it and they want you to wait until they find it. I know they are all sent altogether in a package. It`s either the DMP missed to include your daughters result or the CIC lost it. Might have to reconfirm with your DMP. You cant re-do the exam because the CIC will have to send a request you need the forms for the DMP for proper ID and fill it up then send to CIC.

Old Oct 7th 2004, 2:50 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redwings
I think the CIC lost it and they want you to wait until they find it. I know they are all sent altogether in a package. It`s either the DMP missed to include your daughters result or the CIC lost it. Might have to reconfirm with your DMP. You cant re-do the exam because the CIC will have to send a request you need the forms for the DMP for proper ID and fill it up then send to CIC.
What a lot of guess work I have seen on this thread incluuding accusations of non-professional management. I spent 16 years in the visa service at many different posts. In all of that time this sort of incident happened only three times and each time the problem was solved. There are too many applications out there for the amount of resources given to the service and errors will always happen. We forget that bureaucracy provides the means to manage and operate large programs but of course it cannot always overcome our human failures. These are shared by all of us, including the applicants. Lean has got his request for passports.
Old Oct 7th 2004, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

I apologize I think I got everything mixed up here with the other thread.

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
What a lot of guess work I have seen on this thread incluuding accusations of non-professional management. I spent 16 years in the visa service at many different posts. In all of that time this sort of incident happened only three times and each time the problem was solved. There are too many applications out there for the amount of resources given to the service and errors will always happen. We forget that bureaucracy provides the means to manage and operate large programs but of course it cannot always overcome our human failures. These are shared by all of us, including the applicants. Lean has got his request for passports.
Old Oct 9th 2004, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

mkamel is an unknown quantity at this point

Very good lean. We are all happy for you, why would not be since you had serious times and I fully understand how it looks like when one does every thing is his ability to get every thing done perfectly and promptly and things go worng by other side. It seems that CIC is not aware that we are putting our whole life in hold for immigration. They are very proffessional in putting pressure on applicants.
Lean, now press play button and take of your life again.

God bless u.

Thanks God you were not in Taba 2 days ago
Best of luck for all group members and all applicants around the world