Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

what are our chances, really need this...

what are our chances, really need this...

Old Nov 19th 2009, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

sparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud of
Default Re: what are our chances, really need this...

Hi again Sam and Gary - I've browsed through some old posts on BE. A lot of folk who had suffered things like long term depression were still admitted to Canada because it only required medication - and you pay for that yourself. So it doesn't sound to me like you'd be overburdening the health system.

Do a search and browse through some old posts - hopefully you'll find others who have been in the same situation and maybe you could IM them to get advice.

As you say - you've nothing to lose and it sounds like you're in as good a position as anyone to make a go of it.