Wikiposts

What are our chances?

Old Oct 5th 2007, 2:07 am
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of
Default Re: What are our chances?

yeah processing fee went right away for me (unsure about sap, went through Buffalo) and then they contact you to sit the medicals when they have looked at your initial application favourably, at which point any additional documentation such as police checks can also be requested as they both have time limits on them and the CHC also issue with the medical documents that need to be filled in
Old Oct 5th 2007, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mc_dub
yeah processing fee went right away for me (unsure about sap, went through Buffalo) and then they contact you to sit the medicals when they have looked at your initial application favourably, at which point any additional documentation such as police checks can also be requested as they both have time limits on them and the CHC also issue with the medical documents that need to be filled in
Cool so I just send the $1100 for the both of us at this stage then. Thats what I thought but one of the websites says you send it all together. Confusing!!!! I hope they look at our application favourably, I will be really gutted otherwise!!
Old Oct 5th 2007, 2:47 am
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

just make sure you document your proof thoroughly, get letters from the company, get old pay stubs, get your education transcripts. There seems to be quite a few rejections and appeals based on a lack of proof which causes the officer to give a lower points total and a lot of the time it is due to the education or work experience not being well-proven because the age, marriage and so on is a lot easier to prove
Old Oct 5th 2007, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

just make sure you document your proof thoroughly, get letters from the company, get old pay stubs, get your education transcripts. There seems to be quite a few rejections and appeals based on a lack of proof which causes the officer to give a lower points total and a lot of the time it is due to the education or work experience not being well-proven because the age, marriage and so on is a lot easier to prove
It doesn't say anywhere that I have to include all that information. Do I need to send off all of that initially or do they ask for it?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 3:37 am
BE Enthusiast

I don't know how the simplified process goes but that's what I sent them to document my education and work experience at the beginning of the process but Buffalo requires different documents at different times from London. As I said, give as much relevant proof as possible, that was the advice from my lawyer.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

I don't know how the simplified process goes but that's what I sent them to document my education and work experience at the beginning of the process but Buffalo requires different documents at different times from London. As I said, give as much relevant proof as possible, that was the advice from my lawyer.
Managed to find out now. I don't have to do it yet!! The space they give you to complete your main job duties is so small, do you think they would accept an additional form with the job description on?