What a lovely day

Old Sep 1st 2005, 6:56 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a lovely day

Originally Posted by Bleech
Thanks for you kind words everyone, it's funny how reality is starting to set in!
Bananna, havent decided yet where to have medicals, prolly Brizle even though it'll be costly, by the time you've worked out travel and hassle of going somewhere else, there wont be a lot in it, or will there?!?
My marriage has lasted 9 years, you get shorted time for murder, but the PR feels like it's lasted a lot longer.
If our house sale finally completes this week we will head to Canada on 28th September . . . . . . . our 20th anniversary (could have murdered him 2 or 3 times ) scary eh?
Old Sep 1st 2005, 7:00 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bananahammock
If our house sale finally completes this week we will head to Canada on 28th September . . . . . . . our 20th anniversary (could have murdered him 2 or 3 times ) scary eh?
Congrats, to 20 years,

our 10 year anniversary is on sept 29th. We will be going to Venice for an extended weekend. For the first time alone as Grandparents are coming to look after the kids.

Have to see Venice before we leave Europe.

I got to ask lady mhhp about that murder thingy:scared::scared:
Old Sep 1st 2005, 7:28 pm
Bristolish expat

bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mhhp
Congrats, to 20 years,

our 10 year anniversary is on sept 29th. We will be going to Venice for an extended weekend. For the first time alone as Grandparents are coming to look after the kids.

Have to see Venice before we leave Europe.

I got to ask lady mhhp about that murder thingy:scared::scared:

Thank you for your congrats, & more from me to you for your 10 years.
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh Venice, how romantic. If I asked my hubby to take me on a gondola he'd probably book me in for a commercial window cleaning course!!!

Be careful what you ask lady mhhp!!!!!
Old Sep 7th 2005, 6:03 am
Just Joined

dreamer04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry only just noticed this thread. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Hope you get it booked soon.
Old Sep 7th 2005, 6:31 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all

Congratulations!!!
Old Sep 7th 2005, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Mike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant future

Well done Congratulations only just found your post, we had are medicals in Horsham last Friday can well recommend them wont be long now to we are all in the Okanagan party at my place.
Old Sep 7th 2005, 7:30 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mike Gas
Well done Congratulations only just found your post, we had are medicals in Horsham last Friday can well recommend them wont be long now to we are all in the Okanagan party at my place.
Cheers everyone!
Mike,I'll have one of those cold Okanagan lagers please mate Or failing that, one of Rich007's ciders if he's got that cider press up and running yet.
How did the medical go? Booked our medicals for 22nd Sept in Bristol. Quite surprised really by the price as I thought it'd be a lot more expensive, we were thinking about £1k (for 5 of us), but it's looking like around £700(ish), 3 boys 6,5 and 3.
Jo, did you have yours in Bristol? Or anyone else? What was it like? Do I need to wear clean pants, or do they stay on??
Old Sep 7th 2005, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant futureMike Gas has a brilliant future

Medicals were easy pieze I was really S^&^%%T it because I have had two ops on my back but doctor was very good told us all was ok just waiting for blood and medical tests to be returned to send back to send back CHC.
Old Sep 7th 2005, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Also i do have a copy of the Doctors medical handbook if any one wants a copy drop me a private message.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Congrats!!!. hope you have a nice day and enjoy too.

for those of us who have just applied its a 36 months wait.

Hope your medicals and the rest of the formalities go well and fast!!!

Congrats again

regs
Old Sep 8th 2005, 1:15 am

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reghuraj
Congrats!!!. hope you have a nice day and enjoy too.

for those of us who have just applied its a 36 months wait.

Hope your medicals and the rest of the formalities go well and fast!!!

Congrats again

regs
Cheers Regs,
36 months? What a mare, no longer will I moan about our 19 month wait.
It does sound like things are picking up though at CHC, so maybe it could be earlier? Fingers crossed for you.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 2:41 am
Bristolish expat

Cheers everyone!
Mike,I'll have one of those cold Okanagan lagers please mate Or failing that, one of Rich007's ciders if he's got that cider press up and running yet. How did the medical go? Booked our medicals for 22nd Sept in Bristol. Quite surprised really by the price as I thought it'd be a lot more expensive, we were thinking about £1k (for 5 of us), but it's looking like around £700(ish), 3 boys 6,5 and 3.
Jo, did you have yours in Bristol? Or anyone else? What was it like? Do I need to wear clean pants, or do they stay on??
Hi Bleech
We had meds in Bristol & they were pretty straightforward, then its off to Cossham Hospital for the X-rays, again, straightforward although I did haggle the X-ray price and got £50 off (speak nicely to the lady that you pay at the hospital)
Definately go for the clean undies look . . . . . . . . .and ask the doc (lady) to warm her hands.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 2:56 am

Originally Posted by bananahammock
Hi Bleech
We had meds in Bristol & they were pretty straightforward, then its off to Cossham Hospital for the X-rays, again, straightforward although I did haggle the X-ray price and got £50 off (speak nicely to the lady that you pay at the hospital)
Definately go for the clean undies look . . . . . . . . .and ask the doc (lady) to warm her hands.
You managed to haggle the price down? lol how did you manage that? What are you doing on the 22nd?
I suppose I'd better go for the clean pants as it's a special occasion
Old Sep 8th 2005, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

stainedglasslady is on a distinguished road

Congratulations ! We had ours in Bristol last week, any questions just ask away.

Cheers everyone!
Mike,I'll have one of those cold Okanagan lagers please mate Or failing that, one of Rich007's ciders if he's got that cider press up and running yet.
How did the medical go? Booked our medicals for 22nd Sept in Bristol. Quite surprised really by the price as I thought it'd be a lot more expensive, we were thinking about £1k (for 5 of us), but it's looking like around £700(ish), 3 boys 6,5 and 3.