what if?

Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold
Default what if?

i know this is a weired subject, but you know when your mind wanders!?
we are here on a TWP i have an OWP on the back of my other halfs. 2 girls have study permits.
If..........something happened to my husband........and he pegged it............would we have to go home?, we have a 3 year WP and our PR has been in over a year now, but would i loose the points for him as he is the main applicant? no im not planning to bump him off..... but i would hate to have to go back to the UK when we have built a life here.
I know i shouldnt let my mind wander
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:43 am
9 months, start to finish

gibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what if?

i've thought of the same thing, so you're not alone.......as i understand it, yes you would have to return....as oh is principal applicant..!!!!! but i'm quessing that every case is different, right? god forbid it should happen.......

why so long for pr?
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

raymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to all

Originally Posted by walkerv05
i know this is a weired subject, but you know when your mind wanders!?
we are here on a TWP i have an OWP on the back of my other halfs. 2 girls have study permits.
If..........something happened to my husband........and he pegged it............would we have to go home?, we have a 3 year WP and our PR has been in over a year now, but would i loose the points for him as he is the main applicant? no im not planning to bump him off..... but i would hate to have to go back to the UK when we have built a life here.
I know i shouldnt let my mind wander
Yes you shouldn't let your mind wander into the depths of unknown darkness.... But with CEC now out, you may qualify on your own. Might be worth taking a look at Andrew Miller's posting:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=562075

Ray
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gibsonslanding
i've thought of the same thing, so you're not alone.......as i understand it, yes you would have to return....as oh is principal applicant..!!!!! but i'm quessing that every case is different, right? god forbid it should happen.......

why so long for pr?
we applied without work at first, just waiting to be fast tracked when my OH hospital writes the letter to make it perminent
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:47 am
9 months, start to finish

gibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond repute

well chivy them up as pr will allow you to stay.......should the worst of worsts happen......