Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

What happens after e-client says "Decision Made"? Opinions?

Wikiposts

What happens after e-client says "Decision Made"? Opinions?

Old Oct 10th 2005, 3:02 am
Just Joined

allegria is on a distinguished road
Default What happens after e-client says "Decision Made"? Opinions?

Hello everyone,

I have read a few postings on here saying that "Decision Made" sometimes doesnt mean final decison (it could refer to medicals or interview?).

When we sign in to e-client with my husband's file # it has changed to "Decision Made" (since October 3, 2005).

When we called the CIC call centre to get his file # in order to check his status, they said if when we sign in with his file #, if it says "Decision made" it in the FINAL decison.

We're confused about all these different opinions

Our application is going through Damascus (assuming its the final "Decision Made") are we waiting for background checks to be done? Anyone knows when we might expect to hear something about this "decison"?

Thanks and have a good day
Old Oct 10th 2005, 3:06 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What happens after e-client says "Decision Made"? Opinions?

Originally Posted by allegria
Hello everyone,

I have read a few postings on here saying that "Decision Made" sometimes doesnt mean final decison (it could refer to medicals or interview?).

When we sign in to e-client with my husband's file # it has changed to "Decision Made" (since October 3, 2005).

When we called the CIC call centre to get his file # in order to check his status, they said if when we sign in with his file #, if it says "Decision made" it in the FINAL decison.

We're confused about all these different opinions

Our application is going through Damascus (assuming its the final "Decision Made") are we waiting for background checks to be done? Anyone knows when we might expect to hear something about this "decison"?

Thanks and have a good day
The trouble is that "Decision Made" does not help much because it says so little. You will have to wait for a letter from the visa office to know what is happening. That can take weeks or even a couple of months.
Old Oct 10th 2005, 3:12 am
Just Joined

Thanks for your speedy answer Jim!

This is what we thought also - few weeks to 2 months.

We know no one who was given a decision on medicals or interview after their e-client says "decison made" in a spousal application. So we pray that we continue that trend.

Best wishes!
Old Oct 10th 2005, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all

Hey Allegria,
when have you done your medicals?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 7:22 am
Just Joined

Hi Ibraheem!

We sent our medicals in upfront (it is an outside Canada Spousal application). My husbands e-client say "medicals have been received".

How is everything with you?

Best wishes
Old Oct 11th 2005, 5:10 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by allegria
Hi Ibraheem!

We sent our medicals in upfront (it is an outside Canada Spousal application). My husbands e-client say "medicals have been received".

How is everything with you?

Best wishes
99% positive decision, if the e-client says medical results received (provided your partner hasn't got security issues)
Old Oct 11th 2005, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

traceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to alltraceyparker1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by amancharan
99% positive decision, if the e-client says medical results received (provided your partner hasn't got security issues)
Our eclient changed to decision made today and we already have our visas! I guess its not the most reliable system and all you can do is wait and see..
Tracey
Old Oct 11th 2005, 6:44 am
Just Joined

Hi Tracey and Amancharan

Thanks for your responses. Makes the waiting a little better

Have a good day
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all

wish you the best allegria, mine is the post medical wait, which is the most unpredictable and frustrating stage
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:29 am
Just Joined

Thanks Ibraheem, I wish the best to you too. I just wish I new whether letter was sent out or not/or is security checks still have to be made after it says "decsion made". Waiting is making us crazy!