what forms ?

Old Nov 23rd 2008, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

sheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant future
Default what forms ?

this might sound like a really silly question but here goes anyway.
if im working in canada on a twp(not there yet) what forms do i fill out to get the best possible chance of getting fast tracked pr.

a. pr forms from outside canada ?
b. pr forms from inside canada ?
c. federal skilled worker class ?
d. federal skilled worker class simplified application process ?

or if theres any form ive missed out that i should be filling out please shout it at me.

also i take it i send forms to london and not Buffalo.

last of all do you think going down the pr with arranged employment will be as quick as going for a twp

many thanks
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 4:32 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what forms ?

a. pr forms from outside canada ?
This baby. In your case this would mean submitting your PR application to the Canadian High Commission (CHC) in London.

b. pr forms from inside canada ?
If you’re living in Canada, you have the option of sending your PR application to Buffalo. However, for British citizens who are in Canada on temporary work permits and who have been offered permanent jobs, London has been processing applications faster than Buffalo.

c. federal skilled worker class ?
This is the same as “a.” Permanent residence is permanent residence is permanent residence. But there are different ways of applying for it. For example, there is the spousal sponsorship route, which is not available to you if you don’t have a common law partner or spouse who is a Canadian citizen or PR. In your case the two most feasible options probably are the skilled worker route or a Provincial Nominee Program.

d. federal skilled worker class simplified application process ?
Under no circumstances even think about this method. To say that it is useless does not even begin to do justice to the futility of it.

also i take it i send forms to london and not Buffalo.
Yes.

last of all do you think going down the pr with arranged employment will be as quick as going for a twp
If you’re talking about a PR application that is backed up by an Arranged Employment Opinion (AEO), I believe applying for a TWP and then upgrading to PR afterwards would be more feasible.

If you have not already done so, it may help to read the Wiki article called Fast Track PR Application-Canada.

Another option that is worth researching is a Provincial Nominee Program. See:
Hope that helps.
x
Old Nov 23rd 2008, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

sheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant futuresheera67 has a brilliant future
Default Re: what forms ?

judy thank you so much

you have answered all my questions and i now no what the heck im doing