what the f$ck..

Old Jan 23rd 2005, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

goodgal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: what the f$ck..

jsut 3 months and 4 days!!!!! I have waited one year and 5 months till date after the medicals and "decision made" on my e-client... its too early to get frustrated.....................people like us have kept patience so why cant you.........
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road

what !!!! 1 year and 5 months.. But Medical Test is only valid for 12 months , right ? So what they are going to do ? Extend them for 12 more months or will they ask you to do it again. Thats scary.
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

RushTech is an unknown quantity at this point

Submited Medical Last April. just got PP request Friday.
good luck
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

didik will become famous soon enough

Why I also have a feeling that I am agreeing with you?

Originally Posted by goodgal
jsut 3 months and 4 days!!!!! I have waited one year and 5 months till date after the medicals and "decision made" on my e-client... its too early to get frustrated.....................people like us have kept patience so why cant you.........
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

i have no clue what they will do and are doing with my file? I am sure i have to redo my medicals.
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

Vansky is an unknown quantity at this point

I applied on APril of 2002, got IA August of 2003, and took medical examination in September of 2003. Since then, I have waited for another one and half years.
Old Jan 24th 2005, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

Hi Vansky,
I have some what similar timeline like yours. applied in april, Interview waiver in May 2003, Medicals in Sept 2003. Since then i have also not heard any reply from them. Although, i did send them a fax a year ago then they told me to wait for 9 months. That wait got over in Nov 2004. Still there is no response from them. Do you have any idea what is happening with our immigration files? Did you get your CAIPS recently?

sad to learn there are still people with me waiting for so long from Buffalo.
Old Jan 24th 2005, 2:09 pm
ABW
No driving taxi as 11/06

ABW is on a distinguished road

Hey Chuck:
What's your timeline so far? Have you heard anything back from CIC?
I sent mine mid-November 2004 and still nothing. CIC folks must have shoved my application in back burners somewhere.
By the way, New Year's eve in Winnipeg, MB was fantastic. Maybe we should form border jumpers association to compete with ECA.

Originally Posted by Chuck_H.
Rich, I'm hearing you on that one. Just wondering...I hope he doesn't list his 9mm on his "goods to follow" list Might be a LONG wait then ...just kidding!!!
Old Jan 24th 2005, 2:36 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by goodgal
Hi Vansky,
I have some what similar timeline like yours. applied in april, Interview waiver in May 2003, Medicals in Sept 2003. Since then i have also not heard any reply from them. Although, i did send them a fax a year ago then they told me to wait for 9 months. That wait got over in Nov 2004. Still there is no response from them. Do you have any idea what is happening with our immigration files? Did you get your CAIPS recently?

sad to learn there are still people with me waiting for so long from Buffalo.
Wow, now that is a scary timeline. I wonder if I will end up with a similar one.

AOR Dec 2003
IA July 2004
Sent FBI + Medicals + ROLF August 2004
Passport Request 2006 ? :scared:

This is just screwed up, how some people get it in one year. It doesn't take 2 years to check someones background damn it! This is just plain ugly!!
Old Jan 25th 2005, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Chuck_H. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABW
Hey Chuck:
What's your timeline so far? Have you heard anything back from CIC?
I sent mine mid-November 2004 and still nothing. CIC folks must have shoved my application in back burners somewhere.
By the way, New Year's eve in Winnipeg, MB was fantastic. Maybe we should form border jumpers association to compete with ECA.
Hey ABW, how's it going? My timeline isn't much at all, unfortunately:
Applied - May 2004
AOR - June 2004

Still waiting, not so patiently, for my IA. Every day, adds a few more hairs that are pulled out