Wikiposts

What exactly is required?

Old Jan 30th 2009, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold
Default What exactly is required?

Hi,

We are getting closer to the day when we will be receiving our 90 day letter. I want to be prepared for when that day comes and have all my paperwork together so I can send it all off.

I was wondering if someone could please tell me what paperwork it is that they actually ask for? Also any other information that I need to know to secure our visas would be great! I don't want to mess anything up.

Many thanks!
Old Jan 30th 2009, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

Pebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nice
Default Re: What exactly is required?

I am gathering documents listed on Appendix A on the Visa office specific instructions for London (Federal Skilled Worker). Not sure about doing a link, but I hope this works:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf

Hope that helps
Old Jan 31st 2009, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pebblebeach
I am gathering documents listed on Appendix A on the Visa office specific instructions for London (Federal Skilled Worker). Not sure about doing a link, but I hope this works:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf

Hope that helps
Thanks for the link!!

It says that you have to prove your 'close' relationship to your family member. Does that mean that only siblings, parents and grandparents count?

Many thanks!
Old Jan 31st 2009, 11:11 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by act1980
Thanks for the link!!

It says that you have to prove your 'close' relationship to your family member. Does that mean that only siblings, parents and grandparents count?

Many thanks!
Nope, Aunts/Uncles/Nieces/Nephews
Old Jan 31st 2009, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Nope, Aunts/Uncles/Nieces/Nephews
How about great aunties and 2nd cousins?
Old Jan 31st 2009, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

nextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nice

Hi pebblebeach a very big thank you for putting the link regarding documents requested when the brown envelope arrives I did ask on a thread not too long ago for this info .. so great feel better now can see whats on it .. we are applied jan 2007 so fingers crossed for more happening soon ..
Old Feb 1st 2009, 5:50 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by act1980
How about great aunties and 2nd cousins?
No
Old Feb 1st 2009, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Pebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nice

Originally Posted by nextphase
Hi pebblebeach a very big thank you for putting the link regarding documents requested when the brown envelope arrives I did ask on a thread not too long ago for this info .. so great feel better now can see whats on it .. we are applied jan 2007 so fingers crossed for more happening soon ..
Hi nextphase,

We applied just after you in Feb. I should point out I haven't had my letter yet, but this is the info given on the official website.

I hope we'll both be getting the update request soon.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pebblebeach
Hi nextphase,

We applied just after you in Feb. I should point out I haven't had my letter yet, but this is the info given on the official website.

I hope we'll both be getting the update request soon.
hi,

just so you know, the 90 day letter that i received in november did not require any documents to be notarised but the visa office specific instructions do ask for this to be done. i went with the instructions in the 90 day letter; the notarisation requirement is really old because i remember looking at it in 2005 and hasnt been changed since. so, obviously up to you guys but you dont need to get your documents notarised (if in english or french). you only need to send photocopies of everything and the original of the police certificate.... i hope i havent confused any of you

good luck and hope you get your letters soon!