Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

What docs needed for self-employed people?

What docs needed for self-employed people?

Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:36 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1
canada-hopeful is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What docs needed for self-employed people?

We are just starting to fill in our SW application and I want to be prepared, though I know its a long haul! What docs or references are we likely to need to prove my husbands self-employment for 4 years?
Thanks in advance!
canada-hopeful is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.