PR Medical proof

Old Jul 17th 2018, 4:21 pm
PottsyJ

Joepottinger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PR Medical proof

Hi,

I had my medical today for our PR application and was told by the man in the medical office that I could upload a sheet they gave me as proof to cic that I had it within the 30 days requested but that they would submit the medical stuff to CIC anyways. I went to upload the documents to my cic account but could see no means of doing so. Any idea if it is possible to upload documents that haven't directly been asked for?

Thank you.
Old Jul 17th 2018, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR Medical proof

Originally Posted by Joepottinger
Hi,

I had my medical today for our PR application and was told by the man in the medical office that I could upload a sheet they gave me as proof to cic that I had it within the 30 days requested but that they would submit the medical stuff to CIC anyways. I went to upload the documents to my cic account but could see no means of doing so. Any idea if it is possible to upload documents that haven't directly been asked for?

Thank you.
No it isn't possible. I doubt it is at all necessary to send them the receipt slip they have given you as the medical results are sent electronically immediately to CIC and will doubtless get there before anything you could send. If you want to, you could always send your receipt in on a case specific query form.
Old Jul 17th 2018, 5:50 pm
PottsyJ

Joepottinger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PR Medical proof

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick
No it isn't possible. I doubt it is at all necessary to send them the receipt slip they have given you as the medical results are sent electronically immediately to CIC and will doubtless get there before anything you could send. If you want to, you could always send your receipt in on a case specific query form.
Thanks for the response Hurlabrick. I figured that was the case as I couldn't see anything on the page to upload.

The guy in the medical office seemed to think he knew roughly when I would be getting my request for passport based on my medical date but think I am going to take that with a pinch of salt haha!

Thanks again.