Wikiposts

What are the advantages of CSQ?

Old Oct 13th 2007, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

masiosare is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What are the advantages of CSQ?

I have a question, if I'm a federal skilled worker selected landed inmigrant and thinking about moving to Quebec which I've heard is possible since my status applies to all Canada, right?

But I don't have a CSQ, I've heard that without CSQ you don't get health care, does anyone know exactly what are the disadvantages of living in Quebec only as PR but without a CSQ
Old Oct 13th 2007, 10:59 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are the advantages of CSQ?

If you have landed as a PR you may move to Quebec without any such problems. The CSQ is for persons applying overseas who intend to settle in Quebec directly.