Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

What address will I put on my Saskatchewan PNP application?

What address will I put on my Saskatchewan PNP application?

Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:58 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What address will I put on my Saskatchewan PNP application?

We are in the process of gathering all the info for Saskatchewan PNP.

We hope to move to Sask in January and we have a house to go to.

Should we put our UK address on the forms or our new Canadian address?
Old Nov 20th 2007, 3:37 am

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What address will I put on my Saskatchewan PNP application?

I don't know, but best of luck
Old Nov 20th 2007, 8:15 am

Surely someone on the immigration forum can answer this question for me,,,,,pleassssse
Old Nov 20th 2007, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

the davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nice

Well if you have a house to goto then I would put that, otherwise you may get the papers going to your UK house at a later date (even if you do phone them to change it when you arrive, as happened with us)
Old Nov 21st 2007, 1:45 am

Originally Posted by the davis family
Well if you have a house to goto then I would put that, otherwise you may get the papers going to your UK house at a later date (even if you do phone them to change it when you arrive, as happened with us)
Thanks the davis family...we will use our Saskatchewan address then. Do you get any correspondence back at the start or within the first few months though as we wont be in Sask until Jan 08 sometime?
Old Nov 21st 2007, 4:55 pm
lof
Canadian Wet Coaster

lof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond reputelof has a reputation beyond repute

alvic, did you consider to ask hubby's future employer or someone else you know out in your town if you can use them as c/o address? if there is correspondence from sinp (aor?) it would be with somebody who could forward it to you when you're still in the uk - and you would have it close by later, if they don't update with your new address.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

the davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nice

Originally Posted by Alvic
Thanks the davis family...we will use our Saskatchewan address then. Do you get any correspondence back at the start or within the first few months though as we wont be in Sask until Jan 08 sometime?
I don't think we did (but then we werent in the address they had for very long so maybe)

But we used a consultant so copies always got forwarded to her anyway, lof has good advice I would maybe try that.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:43 pm

Originally Posted by lof
alvic, did you consider to ask hubby's future employer or someone else you know out in your town if you can use them as c/o address? if there is correspondence from sinp (aor?) it would be with somebody who could forward it to you when you're still in the uk - and you would have it close by later, if they don't update with your new address.
Originally Posted by the davis family
I don't think we did (but then we werent in the address they had for very long so maybe)

But we used a consultant so copies always got forwarded to her anyway, lof has good advice I would maybe try that.
Lof - if I had brains I'd be dangerous - this is a good idea, thanks as usual to you both