Wikiposts

What is Additional Documents??

Old Dec 2nd 2004, 7:10 am
Just Joined

dialcanada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What is Additional Documents??

I'm curious to know about this because I have sent my medicals in Aug '04 and along with medicals I was only asked for ROLF. I was not asked for FBI report or Pictures etc.

Below is my timeline...filed from BUFFALO

Applied: Apr 2002
AOR: Nov 2002
Letter that interview will be conducted : Dec 2003
Documents requested (Paysutbs, W2's, Income TAx Reports, Letter from Employer) : May 2004
Interview waived: June 2004
Medicals Aug 2004
Additional Doc's ?????

Thanks
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 8:13 am
the-smiths

Default Re: What is Additional Documents??

Could this be something to do with any additional documents that could add more legitimacy to your case, or anything that has changed since the last time you sent your docs in?

Hopefully someone will shed more light on this?

Old Dec 2nd 2004, 7:29 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dialcanada
I'm curious to know about this because I have sent my medicals in Aug '04 and along with medicals I was only asked for ROLF. I was not asked for FBI report or Pictures etc.

Below is my timeline...filed from BUFFALO

Applied: Apr 2002
AOR: Nov 2002
Letter that interview will be conducted : Dec 2003
Documents requested (Paysutbs, W2's, Income TAx Reports, Letter from Employer) : May 2004
Interview waived: June 2004
Medicals Aug 2004
Additional Doc's ?????

Thanks
could it be :"Documents requested (Paysutbs, W2's, Income TAx Reports, Letter from Employer) : May 2004"????
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 11:28 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mhhp
could it be :"Documents requested (Paysutbs, W2's, Income TAx Reports, Letter from Employer) : May 2004"????
LMAO!!! Aww, you've got to love them.
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 11:35 pm
the-smiths

It could be something in a letter that was sent to the poster earlier, and they forgot to send it off? Only the poster will know that !

Does it bother anyone that the postman could actually be dropping your letters in the wrong house? I know when we were back there, we always had other people's letters in our box, and ended going round to drop it off for them.

Royal mail eh !

Last edited by the-smiths; Dec 2nd 2004 at 11:41 pm.

Old Dec 2nd 2004, 11:38 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by the-smiths
It could be something in a letter that was sent to the poster earlier, and they forgot to send it off? Only the poster will know that !

Does it bother anyone that the postman could actually be dropping your letters in the wrong house? I know when we back there, we always had other people's letters in our box, and ended going round to drop it off for them.

Royal mail eh !
LOL!!! Oh yes! This has crossed my mind many times. Personally I would rather pay more money initially to CHC just to cover the cost of sending these valuable documents by courier.
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 11:44 pm
the-smiths

True ! But We have heard of some scary courier stories from elsewhere. You don't mind when these posties just do it once, but when it's consistent, it starts to bother you a bit, especially with all the identity theft going on.

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
LOL!!! Oh yes! This has crossed my mind many times. Personally I would rather pay more money initially to CHC just to cover the cost of sending these valuable documents by courier.