WES query

Old Jul 15th 2019, 12:15 pm
Just Joined

quinny1991 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WES query

good afternoon guys,

got my ECA back from WES today, they have evaluated my grades as following,

two diplomas (two years) and a bachelors degree (4 years)

does this mean I am able to selected the option ‘two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees’

if if I am it takes me above the current CRS score cutoff which is good news!

Thanks in advance
Old Jul 15th 2019, 12:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WES query

Yep, sounds like it to me! This might help you double check it though - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...tml#wb-auto-11

Good luck.
Old Jul 30th 2019, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

kwright32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by quinny1991
good afternoon guys,

got my ECA back from WES today, they have evaluated my grades as following,

two diplomas (two years) and a bachelors degree (4 years)

does this mean I am able to selected the option ‘two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees’

if if I am it takes me above the current CRS score cutoff which is good news!

Thanks in advance

hey could I ask what this equates to in CRS points?

My qualifications are the same (2 diplomas and a degree) and I’m awaiting the finalised report from WES

Thanks!
Old Jul 30th 2019, 8:31 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwright32

hey could I ask what this equates to in CRS points?

My qualifications are the same (2 diplomas and a degree) and I’m awaiting the finalised report from WES

Thanks!
Depends if you’re single or not (and if the diplomas count - not all do).

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...stem/grid.html

HTH.
Old Jul 30th 2019, 8:35 pm
Just Joined

Thanks

I have a CIPD (HR qualification) and an ILM (institute of leadership and management) that I have submitted alongside my degree.

Keep reading differing opinions on whether these can be verified - so naturally I’m nervous as I’m applying with a spouse and would take our points from around 435 -464

thanks
Old Jul 31st 2019, 7:06 am
SUPER MODERATOR

I don’t know details of the qualifications, but they sound like professional qualifications rather than academic ones? So wouldn’t count for points purposes. Were they full-time classroom based?
Old Jul 31st 2019, 7:09 am
Just Joined

Yes they were - they were both a year in length. I suppose all I can do in the interim is await the report from WES and see where we stand. It's making me extremely anxious though!
Old Jul 31st 2019, 8:24 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by kwright32
Yes they were - they were both a year in length. I suppose all I can do in the interim is await the report from WES and see where we stand. It's making me extremely anxious though!
Yep, just a wait and see unfortunately. At least WES is quick compared to other ECA agencies. Do let us know what the result is, hopefully it will help others searching the forum in the future for the same info.

Good luck.