Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

We just got our medical requests! :)

We just got our medical requests! :)

Old Apr 21st 2011, 4:14 pm
Just Joined

havana is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: We just got our medical requests! :)

thanks Waggle, always useful
Old Apr 21st 2011, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

havana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We just got our medical requests! :)

Originally Posted by Gerbera
Congratulations, I have been waiting with anticipation to see when the medical requests for post June apps to come in. Fingers crossed ours arrive next month, our application arrived 1/10/10.

I have inserted signature but for some reason its not working Being 5 months preganant now i wonder how the medicals will proceed for us?
Hello Gerbera, me and my wife are pretty close to you, our application arrived 18/10/10 and my wife is in her 6th month. Waggle told me that when they send the medicals, they ask for return in 60 days, so we really do not know what to do if they send before the birth? and should be send to the London office new application for the baby with the processing fees? hopefully that is not going to take long time. anyone got idea