Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

WE GOT IT! PR Joyously Received!!!

WE GOT IT! PR Joyously Received!!!

Old Jul 2nd 2005, 2:22 am
Just Joined

newapojims'wife is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up WE GOT IT! PR Joyously Received!!!

Hello Everyone! WE GOT IT!!!!!! :scared:

My incredible Husband called me this morning at 2:00am (EST), which was 7:00am ( U.K. Surrey time ) to joyously tell me, he had the illusive Passport Request, holding it tight in his hands! I love that the U.K. deliver post on a Saturday morning!

After all the concern of the past few days, receiving all our personal photo's back, but with no correspondance, etc.. Anyone in our similar situation will know, what an INCREDIBLE relief this is. I haven't slept all night!!

My hubbie, ( newapojim ) is currently driving around, in search of a place that will take the final two Immigration photos that we require to send along with his passport! We're now aiming for September, to finally have him here in Ontario! You can't imagine how overwhelming HAPPY we both are!!

Thank you so much to everyone that has helped us along, giving us such great advice, and just words of comfort when we needed it. Special thanks to Biiiink. ( We'll have to meet someday, you're in Winnipeg, and James and I are in Thunder Bay! ) We'll of course keep everyone posted as we progress further! THANKS EVERYONE! LET THE CELEBRATION BEGIN..!!!

And best of luck with all of you who are still waiting to hear......our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Cheers!
Anita & James
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 2:28 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: WE GOT IT! PR Joyously Received!!!

Originally Posted by newapojims'wife
Hello Everyone! WE GOT IT!!!!!!

My incredible Husband called me this morning at 2:00am (EST), which was 7:00am ( U.K. Surrey time ) to joyously tell me, he had the illusive Passport Request, holding it tight in his hands! I love that the U.K. deliver post on a Saturday morning!

After all the concern of the past few days, receiving all our personal photo's back, but with no correspondance, etc.. Anyone in our similar situation will know, what an INCREDIBLE relief this is. I haven't slept all night!!

My hubbie, ( newapojim ) is currently driving around, in search of a place that will take the final two Immigration photos that we require to send along with his passport! We're now aiming for September, to finally have him here in Ontario! You can't imagine how overwhelming HAPPY we both are!!

Thank you so much to everyone that has helped us along, giving us such great advice, and just words of comfort when we needed it. Special thanks to Biiiink. ( We'll have to meet someday, you're in Winnipeg, and James and I are in Thunder Bay! ) We'll of course keep everyone posted as we progress further! THANKS EVERYONE! LET THE CELEBRATION BEGIN..!!!

And best of luck with all of you who are still waiting to hear......our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Cheers!
Anita & James

Congratulation, I know exactly how you feel. Hope to be there someday soon ourselves.

Enjoy
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 2:42 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

I can feel your joy from here!
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 4:01 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Yay another PR happy dance thing happening

Enjoy.

Rich.
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 4:39 am
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Congrats!!!