Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

We got our AOR finally, Yayyyyyyy!!!!!

We got our AOR finally, Yayyyyyyy!!!!!

Old May 12th 2011, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

Crushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant future
Default We got our AOR finally, Yayyyyyyy!!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know we finally recieved our AOR letter dated 18/4/11 and others waiting should expect theirs soon.

Still it did take 4 months but we don't mind as long as the processing stage comes soon, doesn't hurt to be optimistic

We hope everyone gets some good news soon........

Bal
Old May 13th 2011, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

gashe4peace is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We got our AOR finally, Yayyyyyyy!!!!!

Originally Posted by Bal uk
Just wanted to let everyone know we finally recieved our AOR letter dated 18/4/11 and others waiting should expect theirs soon.

Still it did take 4 months but we don't mind as long as the processing stage comes soon, doesn't hurt to be optimistic

Bal
Congra bro.

Yes UR luck enough.where is VO , what is NOC and in which category Ur i mean pre of post june,2010??
Please ur information will give us some relief.
with respect
Old May 13th 2011, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

jamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nice

Originally Posted by gashe4peace
Congra bro.

Yes UR luck enough.where is VO , what is NOC and in which category Ur i mean pre of post june,2010??
Please ur information will give us some relief.
with respect
Its in the timeline underneath

And congrat on AOR
Old May 13th 2011, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

gashe4peace is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jamie677
Its in the timeline underneath

And congrat on AOR
hi Jamie667
thanks . Are You really was in Calgary? I wish to hear UR opinion about that city - my dream destination! do you think it's safe place for single father like me?
with respect
your truth confession has value.
Old May 13th 2011, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

sdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nice

Great news! We are about 2 months behind you, but we are also only on the old list, so its good to hear things are moving
Old May 13th 2011, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

julievonz is just really nicejulievonz is just really nicejulievonz is just really nicejulievonz is just really nicejulievonz is just really nicejulievonz is just really nicejulievonz is just really nicejulievonz is just really nice

At least now hopefully we know that as we sent our apps to London in January, we should get our AOR in June.
Old May 14th 2011, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Location: Sheffield UK - Victoria BC bound (one day, in a galaxy far, far away...)
witchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the rough

Bal
Yay - congratulations Bal - renewed my hope - as was starting to sink into despair for a while there - (not planning yet another summer holiday as we 'may' need all the money for emmigrating!). Great stuff...
Old May 15th 2011, 3:44 pm
EOI Submitted 28.12.21

kellywalsh22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wicked well done - im again 2 months behind so fingers crossed hear something soooon i hate waiting - -

can i ask what sort of stuff are they after on the AOR ????

Goodluck with everything

Kelz x
Old May 15th 2011, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

Crushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant futureCrushing has a brilliant future

Hi Kelly

The AOR is simply a letter stating that our application will be reviewed and have been given a new Immigration file number but again we are in a queue before we go into processing.

There's lots of standard information, e.g advising us to start learning about Canada and advise to learn how to go about applying for jobs etc

The part that I don't like is where it says to contact them if we don't hear anything for 8 months however this part can take on average 12 months

Well we hope everyone moves forward quicker now in the summer months and our dreams can come true

Bal
Old May 16th 2011, 8:01 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations on your AOR! I know it's been a long wait for you and I hope medicals aren't too far around the corner for you
Old May 16th 2011, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by engineer80
Congratulations on your AOR! I know it's been a long wait for you and I hope medicals aren't too far around the corner for you
Hi guys thanks for your replies and we are always wishing that everyone receives the good news they want to hear so much

I wish and pray that the process speeds up now and we can give our loved ones, as well as ourselves, the dream of living in wonderful Canada

Bal
Old May 18th 2011, 6:41 pm
EOI Submitted 28.12.21

kellywalsh22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kelly

The AOR is simply a letter stating that our application will be reviewed and have been given a new Immigration file number but again we are in a queue before we go into processing.

There's lots of standard information, e.g advising us to start learning about Canada and advise to learn how to go about applying for jobs etc

The part that I don't like is where it says to contact them if we don't hear anything for 8 months however this part can take on average 12 months

Well we hope everyone moves forward quicker now in the summer months and our dreams can come true

Bal
Blimey - oh i really do hope it doesnt take 8-12 months for next part - im so impatient - really hate waiting - feels like whole life is on hold - -

well done on the aor and i hope u hear something soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx