Are we at the end of the process?

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

pete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant future
Default Are we at the end of the process?

Hi guys

I haven't posted for a while as our PR application came to a bit of a halt when we realised that my wife's fingerprints had not reached CIC London.

Well she had them done again, and we fedexed them to London and they arrived on Monday. So that means that we have had the meds, had the fingerprints - the results of which show that my wife is not a criminal.....they have had their landing fee - so in all we have provided everything they asked for in their letter.

Do you think that they next part will be passport requests? this is the worst part of the whole process....as we feel so near to the end of it.

Thanks

Pete
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 9:05 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are we at the end of the process?

not having a crystal ball I don't know what's going to happen next but good luck anyway
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

pete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant future

Thanks. I was just enquiring if our situation sounded familiar to anybody.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 9:19 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pete66
Thanks. I was just enquiring if our situation sounded familiar to anybody.
There will be people along I am sure who will be able to let you know. We have only been in Saskatchewan since Sept on a TWP with LMO, we cannot apply for PNP until we have been here 6 months - after that we will be on the same journey as you but from Canada. We've had our fingerprints done and they are to be sent ot Ottowa then the rest goes into Regina, then onto either Buffalo or Los Angeles, whichever office they choose. Then I'll be holding my breath
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

We are here on a work permit which expires in about 14 days.......so are feeling a bit anxious!!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 9:32 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Originally Posted by pete66
We are here on a work permit which expires in about 14 days.......so are feeling a bit anxious!!
wow, I bet you're sweating. Will you have to make a trip to the border and get another work permit? Where are you in Canada? sorry just being nosey. I think I will have to go down to North Portal to get my work permit when the governement eventually says I can apply for one, we have to wait 6 months before we apply then I have to wait for approval first so it could be 8-9 months before I can get a job.