We Can Finally Say We Got It...

Old Jan 12th 2006, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

denmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nice
Default We Can Finally Say We Got It...

I can't believe it after months of stalking :scared: the postman he delivered some really good news today...We got our PPR requests. I think we can finally open that bottle of champagne! Watch out Canada here we come.
Does anyone know how long the passports and visas take to come back from London if posted?
Old Jan 12th 2006, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

chrisfearon will become famous soon enough
Default Re: We Can Finally Say We Got It...

Originally Posted by denmac37
I can't believe it after months of stalking :scared: the postman he delivered some really good news today...We got our PPR requests. I think we can finally open that bottle of champagne! Watch out Canada here we come.
Does anyone know how long the passports and visas take to come back from London if posted?

congratulations i bet you will be celebrating tonight.
Old Jan 12th 2006, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

denmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nice

Originally Posted by chrisfearon
congratulations i bet you will be celebrating tonight.
Thanks Chris, we sure will be celebrating tonight. Keep your chin up you will get yours soon.
Old Jan 12th 2006, 1:17 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody excellent news Mate I'm just opening a to celebrate with you.

We havent got ours back yet (Passports) (sent them recorded on 23rd Dec, arrived\signed for at CHC 28th Dec).

I'm stalking the post man every morning.

BC
Old Jan 12th 2006, 1:47 pm
We make IT happening

aat147 will become famous soon enoughaat147 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations!!! nice to hear and Good Luck with your new life at Canada. I will be landing next week Friday to Toronto + to see elections .

aat
Old Jan 12th 2006, 2:13 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

I posted mine from Norway a Tuesday morning, and got the notification about it waiting for me at the post office Saturday the week after.

Good luck, and congrats!
Old Jan 12th 2006, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

Mike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant futureMike1967 has a brilliant future

Congrats.................... can't help with your question though...... sorry.

Old Jan 12th 2006, 4:07 pm
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations from us too.

Lets hope this is the start of many PPRs sent out by the CHC including ours
Old Jan 12th 2006, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: We Can Finally Say We Got It...

QUOTE=Steve&Tanya]Congratulations from us too.Lets hope this is the start of many PPRs sent out by the CHC including ours [/QUOTE]
Thanks for all the congrats I think I will have a look at going in person as i will then know i will have my visa in hand a fortnight next Thursday.with the house sale in Feb this is perfect timing.I did bite the bullet and emailed the embassy 3rd Jan I don't know whether that was a factor or not.I do hope the ppr's keep flowing for May,April & any March 04 aor's.I can't wait to get on the big bird to the big country!!!!!!!