Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Ways to Send Passport to CHC,New delhi

Ways to Send Passport to CHC,New delhi

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

Rupali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ways to Send Passport to CHC,New delhi

Hi :

A query,we have been asked to submit the passport alongwith other documents.Can you pls. suggest what is the best secured means via which I can submit the Passport at CHC,New Delhi,India as personally they don't accept it and sending it thru' normal post is not safe and at PO box registered or Corier doesn't go.

So pls. suggest.
And after submitting it ,how much time max. will it take for stamping.

Thanks,
Rupali
Old Apr 4th 2005, 4:46 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ways to Send Passport to CHC,New delhi

Originally Posted by Rupali
Hi :

A query,we have been asked to submit the passport alongwith other documents.Can you pls. suggest what is the best secured means via which I can submit the Passport at CHC,New Delhi,India as personally they don't accept it and sending it thru' normal post is not safe and at PO box registered or Corier doesn't go.

So pls. suggest.

Thanks,
Rupali
I was also wondering about it rupali.... though i submitted my passport at the interview, I was just curious about this!! maybe someone who has done that would answer ur question!
best of luck for that....
Old Apr 4th 2005, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

gardengirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi :

So pls. suggest.

Thanks,
Rupali

Hi ...My husband,,and also others i have talked to have sent their passport by way of Speed Post..You can track it online..What other documents did they ask you to send..Was it by chance 2 photos,,and a form to fill in with your height and eye color...Are you doing a spousal sponsorship..Good Luck!!!....Gardengirl
Old Apr 4th 2005, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

Hi :

Yaa we have enquired from many diff. places and came to know the same that via speed post we can submit the passports .
For us they have asked to submit all the docs. which we have already submitted,like Financial proofs,Police CC,Photos and all that.....

Thanks,
Rupali
Old Apr 5th 2005, 12:19 am
Just Joined

smartyind is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rupali,

Could you let me know the timeline and the type of your visa.

Thanks
Old Apr 5th 2005, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Hi :

If you are asking the timeline since we have applied then u'll be shocked to know it.Our Case processing had started in Oct'2000 .
We have applied for Permanent Residency.

And Yaa i have come to know via CHC,New delhi that PP can be send to them via Speed Post,Courier,Registered Post .

But I have 2 quieries if anyone can help me :

1.Once we send the PP for stamping max. how much time will it take to get stamped.
2.Once stamping will be done how much more time I'll have to fly and is it necessary that Principal applicant has to go first.

Thanks,
Rupali
Old Apr 6th 2005, 5:25 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Hi :

If you are asking the timeline since we have applied then u'll be shocked to know it.Our Case processing had started in Oct'2000 .
We have applied for Permanent Residency.

And Yaa i have come to know via CHC,New delhi that PP can be send to them via Speed Post,Courier,Registered Post .

But I have 2 quieries if anyone can help me :

1.Once we send the PP for stamping max. how much time will it take to get stamped.
2.Once stamping will be done how much more time I'll have to fly and is it necessary that Principal applicant has to go first.

Thanks,
Rupali
1. Had to say with New Delhi, some people are saying it takes up to 2 months.
2. Your visa will be valid for 12 months after the date of the medical or to the validity of the passport, whichever comes first.
3. Principal applicant has to "land" first.

PMM