Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Watch your back NSP, I am close behind......yippee

Watch your back NSP, I am close behind......yippee

Old Jun 23rd 2005, 5:19 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Watch your back NSP, I am close behind......yippee

glorious day......

suddenly the sun seems brighter, the grass more green, the sky more blue and......

the envelope in a white matched only by the snow of the "true north".
The blue of the maple leaf stamp seems to have been take from the midday sky itself.

Medicals.......

a single word rebounding like musik though our universe.....

representing the end of an era of waiting and probably the most important landmark in the process.

I am at a loss of words an must go out to celebrate with my loved ones now....

more later

a very happy
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 5:38 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Watch your back NSP, I am close behind......yippee

Originally Posted by mhhp
glorious day......

suddenly the sun seems brighter, the grass more green, the sky more blue and......

The blue of the maple leaf stamp seems to have been take from the midday sky itself.

Medicals.......

representing the end of an era of waiting and probably the most important landmark in the process.

more later

a very happy
Glad to hear this. Maybe all over by the Fall!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 5:38 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

glorious day......

Medicals.......

more later

a very happy
OH MHHP................
thats awesome news mate I am the first one to congratulate u.... I am so happy for u man
have a nice in the night and enjoy
MANY CONGRATS MATE
ENJOY!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 5:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one! Now don't forget to book the medicals in all the excitement, will you?!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 6:48 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news for you, not long now, good stuff is happening all around us :-)

But will your e-client change ???

Rich, the tormentor of the poor e-client refugees
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 7:06 pm
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

glorious day......

Medicals.......

more later

a very happy

Great news Sir mhhp

Really happy for you, enjoy your celebrations
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Sir MHHP,

Come here while the grass is still green, while the sun is still brighter and the moon still blueish...... before the ground turns all white.

What brand of beers do you drink there?? Might as well bring some here.

Good Job.

RW

glorious day......

Medicals.......

more later

a very happy
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

What great news!!

Get those medicals booked!

Old Jun 24th 2005, 1:50 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Good to here that things are moving along for you. You weren't too far out with your predicted date.

Oh...and good to have you back.
Old Jun 24th 2005, 2:42 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Fantastic news!!!!!! I am so pleased that it is so very nearly your turn!!!! Enjoy your drinks and get that cardigan pressed and ready for use!
Old Jun 24th 2005, 4:07 am
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice

glorious day......Medicals.......a single word rebounding like musik though our universe.....
Your chair will really be rocking tonight!!

Great news....not too much longer now!!
Old Jun 24th 2005, 5:12 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Thanks for your thoughts all of you, we had a wonderful dinner at an Indian restaurant here in the area, then, after we brought our kids to bed we just sat outside in the garden and were contemplating our future.

Jim, thanks for all your advise and help, couldn’t have done it without you and the other experts to fall back on for advise. And yes It does look like it may be over by September.

Amy, thanks for waiting and hoping with us it is great not to be alone

Biiiiink and Woodstock, you wont believe, but we called the DMP within 5 min of opening the letter unfortunately her office was closed on Thursday opens 8am this morning, guess whoms phone will be ringing at 8.01

Rich, keep those fingers checking,

Banana, thanks we have been on a long path together, hope your house goes fast now. We are only renting with a termination option for end of March 06, so that will be our ETA to move over, unless of course something comes up job wise

Redwings, whatever it is I will switch to Molson and as mentioned to Banana Ithink it will be March next year, however we may go over this fall for some job interviews and perhaps a short landing.

Ozrob, Keeping my fingers Xed for you to, of course my algorithms worked, did you ever doubt??

Tia, great to hear from you, Lady mhhp has already said we may come by your farm some day. She has been riding since she was a kid and perhaps we can have a horse some day when we are over.

Scouse, that’s me and my rocker…..

And I have to update my signature
Old Jun 24th 2005, 8:47 am
nsp
Forum Regular

nsp will become famous soon enoughnsp will become famous soon enough

AM OVER THE MOON WITH JOY FOR YOU!!!!!

This truly is fantastic news, I feel we are kindred spirits sharing the experience together and even though we've never met I'm getting a real kick out of your excitement

This forum has been fantastic, has really got us through the entire process, all we need now is our pasports returned from CIC Berlin, they've had them for nearly two weeks now, I run home at lunch everyday in the hope that they have arrived and I feel that today could be our lucky day!!

I believe in CIC Berlin

Say you believe!

NSP

Thanks for your thoughts all of you, we had a wonderful dinner at an Indian restaurant here in the area, then, after we brought our kids to bed we just sat outside in the garden and were contemplating our future.

Jim, thanks for all your advise and help, couldn’t have done it without you and the other experts to fall back on for advise. And yes It does look like it may be over by September.

Amy, thanks for waiting and hoping with us it is great not to be alone

Biiiiink and Woodstock, you wont believe, but we called the DMP within 5 min of opening the letter unfortunately her office was closed on Thursday opens 8am this morning, guess whoms phone will be ringing at 8.01

Rich, keep those fingers checking,

Banana, thanks we have been on a long path together, hope your house goes fast now. We are only renting with a termination option for end of March 06, so that will be our ETA to move over, unless of course something comes up job wise

Redwings, whatever it is I will switch to Molson and as mentioned to Banana Ithink it will be March next year, however we may go over this fall for some job interviews and perhaps a short landing.

Ozrob, Keeping my fingers Xed for you to, of course my algorithms worked, did you ever doubt??

Tia, great to hear from you, Lady mhhp has already said we may come by your farm some day. She has been riding since she was a kid and perhaps we can have a horse some day when we are over.

Scouse, that’s me and my rocker…..

And I have to update my signature
Old Jun 24th 2005, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

glorious day......

Medicals.......

more later

a very happy

Hey Mhhp,

I feel very good for your interview waiver. I think you submitted a very straightforward and detailed application and your wait won't be agonizing like mine! Congrats again and take care!
Old Jun 24th 2005, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

juliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the rough

glorious day......

Medicals.......

more later

a very happy
Hey Mhhp, was that you I heard last night ? Sounded like a Swiss yodling from the mountain top .
Congratulations ....have some

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.