Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Waiting time for London federal section NSPNP Medical

Waiting time for London federal section NSPNP Medical

Old Aug 14th 2013, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

jazuppal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Waiting time for London federal section NSPNP Medical

Hi guys does anyone know how long it takes for the medical request to come?
My Application was sent to the London office on the 28th May 2013 and the ecas system only displays application received April 4th 2013 the date my application was received at Nova Scotia.

Just wanted to know if anyone knows the rough time scale for the London office.

Thank you in advance hope to hear from you soon.
Old Aug 14th 2013, 10:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Waiting time for London federal section NSPNP Medical

If it the Federal application was sent in April this year, then you've got a while to wait for med requests - currently processing times are 27 months at London for PNP according to the CIC website.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...provincial.asp

HTH.
Old Aug 16th 2013, 10:51 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jazuppal
Hi guys does anyone know how long it takes for the medical request to come?
My Application was sent to the London office on the 28th May 2013 and the ecas system only displays application received April 4th 2013 the date my application was received at Nova Scotia.

Just wanted to know if anyone knows the rough time scale for the London office.

Thank you in advance hope to hear from you soon.
Look at my time line, no where near 27months, After AOR from Sydney it took 4 months for MR. Take no notice of the CIC website for processing times, it includes processing of applicants from many other country's that contributes to the stated 27 months timeline. If your a PNP applicant from UK it will take around 7-8 months from your AOR from Sydney.

Good Luck

Andrew
Old Aug 16th 2013, 10:53 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Look at my time line, no where near 27months, After AOR from Sydney it took 4 months for MR. Take no notice of the CIC website for processing times, it includes processing of applicants from many other country's that contributes to the stated 27 months timeline. If your a PNP applicant from UK it will take around 7-8 months from your AOR from Sydney.

Good Luck

Andrew
Depends on the stream and province though, other UKC's have taken much longer.
Old Aug 16th 2013, 10:56 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Depends on the stream and province though, other UKC's have taken much longer.
Well I don't know many British Citizen PNP applicants that took more than a year and if it did, it was because they needed further medical tests. When I applied the CIC website stated 21 months, we have just had PPR.

Regards

Andrew
Old Aug 16th 2013, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

Hi guys thanks for the info
wow Andrew your medical requests came through very quick that's amazing. my File was sent to the London office on the 28/05/13 and the e-cas still says application received it has not updated to processing not sure what's going on.

My application is for Nova Scotia and yours was for Manitoba but that shouldn't make a difference if the processing is done at the same office (London)

Fingers crossed that my medical comes soon i hope

Jaz
Old Aug 17th 2013, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Keep the faith Jaz - we'll see you soon!

Old Aug 17th 2013, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Kaye5 will try too