Wikiposts

Waiting for PPR ??

Old Oct 17th 2006, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

scott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Waiting for PPR ??

Originally Posted by No1_mom
passed my medicals with flying colours in August- now with the waiting my blood pressure is sky high I am a total alcoholic and my liver is kaput, I'm totally bald pulling my hair out and the psychiatrist wants to commit me !! do you think I will still get in?????

Irene hic hic
Hi Irene

Glad to hear that I am not the only one who has finally lost their tentative grasp on reality and reason!! Just moved bases (I am a Community Matron - yeah love the title. SO butch!) so am now a 3 min drive from home, so now can call back to check the post box. BAD MOVE. Strange looks from neighbours who find me hunched in the hall of our apartment block, rocking, dribbling and moaning 'why! why!'.

Cannot take too much more of this!

Scott
Old Oct 17th 2006, 5:44 am
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Annie1

I read our medical request form again last night and it states; medical processing can take 2-3 months, We are at two months now. Not sure we will make another month though without going bonkers.
If it makes anybody feel better, last year we did medicals mid August and had to wait until the beginning of December for our PPR. We got there. eventually.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

scott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by acer rose
If it makes anybody feel better, last year we did medicals mid August and had to wait until the beginning of December for our PPR. We got there. eventually.
Yeah kind of helps to know that it has happened to someone else and that it does eventually happen! Just sad that our plans to be there for Christmas are evapourating by the day. Ho hum.

Scott
Old Oct 17th 2006, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Not sure on if this is right or not but our friend who is here on work visa done his medicals in england first week september. His daughter said she has posted to him a letter from CIC. He is assuming that it is PPR. Hopefully it is but i did tell him that others on here had been waiting longer so not to get his hopes up He is PNP to BC by the way.

Hope your PPR comes soon and you join us in the land of rose tintedness............
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Waiting for PPR ??

OH MY GOD!! Just emailed CHC with whining plea saying 'pretty please can you check you have our right address as it is 3 months since our medicals' and literally TWO MINUTES later got this back!!

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your query. Your application is in the final stages of processing and you should receive further instructions within the next week in order to complete the process.

Thank you,

Could our PPR be on the way?!! HOOOOOOOORRAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!! Might be able to sleep tonight.

Scott
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 3:26 am
Just Joined

Andrew27 is an unknown quantity at this point

LUCKY YOU!!!!!!

Congrats......
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 3:57 am
don't fail to research

No1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of light

S & J

just emailed you and then read this - over the moon for you - let me know immediately. Can't believe they replied so quickly - they haven't responded to my last email but what else can you do but wait.

Irene
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 4:47 am
Forum Regular

shazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud of

Hi Scott

Thats wonderful news!!! Our time frame is pretty much the same as yours, really really hoping we hear something soon!!! The worst thing is that we are already in BC, have been for nearly 6 months, we can't really get settled as we don't know whether we can!!!!!!!!!! ( If that makes sense!!)
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

Elli and Paul has a spectacular aura aboutElli and Paul has a spectacular aura aboutElli and Paul has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by scott&jay
OH MY GOD!! Just emailed CHC with whining plea saying 'pretty please can you check you have our right address as it is 3 months since our medicals' and literally TWO MINUTES later got this back!!

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your query. Your application is in the final stages of processing and you should receive further instructions within the next week in order to complete the process.

Thank you,

Could our PPR be on the way?!! HOOOOOOOORRAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!! Might be able to sleep tonight.

Scott

Hi Scott

Well done congrats I'm pleased for you guys. Finally light at the end of the tunnel and you can still make Christmas.

It gives us hope that CHC is still awake.

Have a large tonight

Elli
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Dear Sir,

Thank you,

Scott
Big congrat's to you from all of us
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jempee
Big congrat's to you from all of us
Thanks! You guys are the BEST. I will feel like it is for real once that brown envelope is in my hot little hand, but at least it feels like things might just be moving again!!

Scott :scared:
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Annie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=scott&jay]OH MY GOD!! Just emailed CHC with whining plea saying 'pretty please can you check you have our right address as it is 3 months since our medicals' and literally TWO MINUTES later got this back!!

Hi Scott,

Really pleased that you will be hearing something soon. It sounds really hopeful. We took our medicals a bit after you so we should hear possibly in a few weeks.

Post when you hear something. What did you say, try stop me!!!.

Annie
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 7:42 pm
Account Closed

woofwoof is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Sir,

Thank you,

Scott
Nice one scott
Good job you sent your email first........I reckon there will be a few people read this and send an email today to ask for an update. I think the CHC turn all there computers off and wait for it all to go away when something like this happens. .
Anyhow well done
Old Oct 23rd 2006, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

weener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=scott&jay]Thanks! You guys are the BEST. I will feel like it is for real once that brown envelope is in my hot little hand, but at least it feels like things might just be moving again!!

Good on ya Scott

Just sent my email off a couple of minutes ago
Old Oct 24th 2006, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

shazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud ofshazr has much to be proud of

Hi All

After some of the responses I have also emailed the dreaded CHC, so far no reply............................am I hoping for a miracle??????????

Also, has anyone had any issues logging onto e-client??? I know that is doesn't really tell you much, but we have never been able to get onto it!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.