Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Waiting for passport from Los Angeles....3 weeks?

Wikiposts

Waiting for passport from Los Angeles....3 weeks?

Old Jun 25th 2010, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

alspackman is on a distinguished road
Default Waiting for passport from Los Angeles....3 weeks?

Does anybody have experience with the LA office? I sent my passports recorded delivery from Calgary to LA a month ago and they were signed and received by LA 3 weeks ago today.

I was at the bank yesterday and enquired about my bank draft (for the Right of PR) and it hasn't been cashed yet, and the return UPS courier envelope I sent with my passport also hasn't been sent back......my file still shows as "in process" on the Immigration Canada website....should I worry yet or is LA just busy right now?

Thanks

ALS
Old Jun 29th 2010, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

alspackman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Waiting for passport from Los Angeles....3 weeks?

Still nothing....

The Request for Passport email said "allow up to 3 weeks" so i thought that would be worse case scenario. I sent a case specifc email through to LA yesterday and waiting on a response, while checking UPS courier tracker at the same time...

Hmm, the waiting continues!

Last edited by alspackman; Jun 29th 2010 at 5:26 am. Reason: Adding