Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

waiting candidate 2001 interviewed in Nov'04

waiting candidate 2001 interviewed in Nov'04

Old May 21st 2005, 12:39 pm
Just Joined

as18031972 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default waiting candidate 2001 interviewed in Nov'04

Dear all and experts,
Hi, I applied in 2001 and in Nov.04 I gave interview also, now its over 4 years since applied and nearly 6 months after interview my eCas changed to 'Decision Made' last monday ? I like to ask everyone can I hope for my
medicals now ? can they reject me after such a long time keeping me waiting and 'In Process' ?
applied London and interviewed at Abu dhabi,,,,
Old May 21st 2005, 2:46 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: waiting candidate 2001 interviewed in Nov'04

Sad, but it is irrelevant how long someone waits - refusal can come at any stage of the process. But let's hope you are not refused. What did interviewer tell you at the end of interview?

Originally Posted by as18031972
Dear all and experts,
Hi, I applied in 2001 and in Nov.04 I gave interview also, now its over 4 years since applied and nearly 6 months after interview my eCas changed to 'Decision Made' last monday ? I like to ask everyone can I hope for my
medicals now ? can they reject me after such a long time keeping me waiting and 'In Process' ?
applied London and interviewed at Abu dhabi,,,,
Old May 21st 2005, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

as18031972 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Sad, but it is irrelevant how long someone waits - refusal can come at any stage of the process. But let's hope you are not refused. What did interviewer tell you at the end of interview?
She told me she can not say Yes or No at this stage as per embassy,,but I will get reply within or after 4 months,,meanwhile I got letter from embassy in feb that final decision is suspended as per court's order,,,and now my eCas changed
Old May 21st 2005, 6:56 pm
London, UK

newlooks is an unknown quantity at this point

She told me she can not say Yes or No at this stage as per embassy,,but I will get reply within or after 4 months,,meanwhile I got letter from embassy in feb that final decision is suspended as per court's order,,,and now my eCas changed
hi,

It is not a good sign that eclient changed to "Decision Made" before you received the medical forms. Hope for the best.

Good luck

newlooks
Old May 21st 2005, 8:33 pm

It is bad news as the only decisions that were suspended by court order were refusals. Approvals were never suspended. Lets hope that I'm wrong.

Old May 21st 2005, 8:33 pm

It is bad news as the only decisions that were suspended by court order were refusals. Approvals were never suspended. Lets hope that I'm wrong.

More - in majority of cases when interviewer said that decision will be made later it resulted in refusal, even long before courts and all that mess.

Old May 22nd 2005, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

ThinkPad is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller

More - in majority of cases when interviewer said that decision will be made later it resulted in refusal, even long before courts and all that mess.
Mr.Miller, since the Rasolzadah class is settled, why the refusals are still suspended?
and when they would resume sending the refusal letters?

Last edited by ThinkPad; May 22nd 2005 at 7:57 am.
Old May 22nd 2005, 3:03 pm

Nothing is settled yet. There are only final settlement's terms but nothing has been approved beyond that yet. If you read the text of settlement you'll find that CIC must post on their website as well as mail it to all members of class a formal "Notice to the Class" after having it approved by the court first. Read Article 5 and 6 of the settlement.

Originally Posted by ThinkPad
Mr.Miller, since the Rasolzadah class is settled, why the refusals are still suspended?
and when they would resume sending the refusal letters?