Wages for LMO

Old Mar 5th 2012, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

heading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to all
Default Re: Wages for LMO

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
You are welcome to name him/her on the open forum if you wish - often people considering using a consultant will do a search on here for the company, and it may just give other people considering using him/her valuable feedback on the service you received.
okay I wasn't sure if this was acceptable as it goes against the grain for me.
the company in question is 'New Leaf Canada' of Nova Scotia.

Any of this type of thing should not spill over in to the immigration section of the forum, so you shouldn't have encountered this here. We do work quite heard to ensure that the 'banter' between certain members is kept to the Maple Leaf and/or main section of the forum - the immigration section is supposed to be for 'serious' enquiries. If you have any issue with anything that has been said, and you feel it breaks site rules, feel free to use the report button and we'll take action if necessary.

okay, thanks :-)
Old Mar 5th 2012, 8:03 pm
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by heading-west
Now that you know that they charged you for something that was not needed, is there no possibility of redress?

I thought that all Immigration consultants in Canada were going to be registered or have a regulatory body at some point?
Maybe that hasn't happened yet.

Couldn't you contact them and say that they have discovered that they have clearly charged you for a service that was not required and that was a fraudulent act and you want that portion of your money returned?
Old Mar 6th 2012, 1:59 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

As you may already know I have been a member on here for some time. I scanned all available info on these forums and was unable to find out if we actually needed this work permit paperwork. When we asked our consultant if we needed it she simply said that she would fill out the forms for us and then announced how much it was afterwards. She would not issue the forms until we had paid either.
She would not have been paid at all if we had gone to the border prior to paying her bill. she even delayed us going to the border by 2 days just so she could fill the paperwork out. (something I could have done on line myself as it turns out!)

This forum is a great place to find info but its also a very aggressive playground for some folks on here and perhaps that influences the type of info that we have available. Personal vendettas for instance will comes across more strongly than relevant information.
OMG thats awful that you feel that way. I certainly agree with CO that you should report anyone that you feel has been any less than helpful to you and the reasons for this. I know you say you are not a tattle tale but really if there are members of the forum giving false information due to personal reasons it would be beneficial to point this out because others might fall foul to this too.

On another note It's a shame you couldn't find the information regarding TWPS and LMOs.
Old Mar 6th 2012, 3:02 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think members would mislead on such issues- and if they did others would soon chime in and say theywere talking out of their bottom!
Old Mar 6th 2012, 3:20 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
I don't think members would mislead on such issues- and if they did others would soon chime in and say theywere talking out of their bottom!
Yes I agree, if any member saw incorrect information regarding anything immigration related it would absoutely be put right by someone more knowledgable.
Old Jun 13th 2012, 12:37 am
Just Joined

Delphie is just really niceDelphie is just really niceDelphie is just really niceDelphie is just really niceDelphie is just really niceDelphie is just really niceDelphie is just really niceDelphie is just really nice

okay, thanks :-)

Hi

Just wanted to say we had exactly the same thing with this company - charged us a fortune for preparing a load of paperwork that we didn't even need!