Wikiposts

Visitor Visa Extension Granted!

Old Aug 14th 2005, 2:39 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: Visitor Visa Extension Granted!

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
Cobourg is not far from us at all!!! Oh if you do go and see them you MUST come and visit us!! I would LOVE to meet you!

I didn't realise you were thinking of moving to Ontario?? Which areas are you looking at moving to?
It depends on where I get a job, but as we have lived in Markham and have lots of freinds there that will be our first point of contact.

I definitely would like to come by, dont know if we will make it this october as our schedule will be very tight and we wont have a car yet, but will do so for sure once we move, as we will be visiting our freinds in cobourg regularly.
Old Aug 14th 2005, 3:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Visitor Visa Extension Granted!

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
Hi guys!!! I am so sorry, I have hardly been on here recently. Life is just grand!! I am loving it. Can you believe I have been here 8 months now!! 8 months!! It has just flown by but in other ways it feels like I have been here for decades. Hubby has been here since June and was supposed to go back to the UK in July but he just can't drag himself away LOL!! He has re-scheduled his return flight for October now, so it has been really nice having him here for the whole of the summer. Don't know how long he will be in the UK for when he returns, but he will definitely be back out here for Christmas, even if only for a vacation.

The farm is coming along; I have 14 horses now and they are almost ready to start bringing some money in. I am just waiting for the insurance to be in black and white before allowing others to pay to ride them. Our crop of hay was of absolutely top quality standard......far better than we could ever have hoped for. BUT (and there is always a blooming BUT) we only managed to get half of the yield compared to last year as we have had no rain! Very doubtful that we will get a second cut, so the yield will actually be down by miles on last year. This is really unfortunate, however hay prices are rocketing so may just drag some sort of profit in the end. Thankfully we still have the company in England, otherwise we would be pooping our pants LOL!!!

Our website is live now - albeit not finished, still a couple of pages to go but will hopefully get round to completing it this week. Have a little peek if you like: Meadowland Farm

You guys sound like you are still ticking along nicely. Maple, you sound soooo happy!!! I am so pleased that it is all working out well for you.

Mhhp, you will have PR soon - I can feel it in my bones! I tell you though, whatever you may think or however many doubts you may have had ......... it really is worth the wait!!!!! Life, or making money I should say, is by no means a breeze over here, but it is bloody great fun trying!

You two take good care - really nice to see some "old faces" are still on here - I feel a bit like a stranger as I rarely know anyone any more although Cryout is just killing me at the moment!!! Isn't he just a real worry-pants! Cryout - YOU WILL BE FINE!! Stop worrying and change your name to Chillout LOL!!
Hello! *VBS*~
your farm is LOVELY!!! and you are spot on about the smaller hay bales.you researched well!!! ..all i saw driving across Alberta and Saskatchewan was the very large round bales. I even took a photo of one....LOL....scenery on the Prairies
Canada truly is a beautiful country, i love the mountains tho and will be staying close by them.
yes lots of new faces here i notice too....*S*....lovely to see you AGAIN..