Visas received!

Old Jul 21st 2011, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of
Default Visas received!

Hi guys,

Got our visas yesterday from CHC London

We saw etjotoft whilst we were there who was queuing the other side to drop passports off!

Thanks to everyone for their advice and for putting up with all my worrying and stressing

We land on 27th August.

Wayne.
Old Jul 21st 2011, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

brookel is just really nicebrookel is just really nicebrookel is just really nicebrookel is just really nicebrookel is just really nicebrookel is just really nicebrookel is just really nicebrookel is just really nicebrookel is just really nice
Default Re: Visas received!

Congratulations!!
Old Jul 21st 2011, 9:01 pm
Just Joined

cherrios has a brilliant futurecherrios has a brilliant futurecherrios has a brilliant futurecherrios has a brilliant futurecherrios has a brilliant futurecherrios has a brilliant futurecherrios has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Waggle
Hi guys,

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7941/wsvisa1.jpg

We saw etjotoft whilst we were there who was queuing the other side to drop passports off!

Thanks to everyone for their advice and for putting up with all my worrying and stressing

We land on 27th August.

Wayne.

WOW congrats....picking up ours next thursday!!!! Look at the smiles on your faces..bless
Old Jul 21st 2011, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Mhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the rough

CONGRATULATIONS, certainly had better weather to be able to take the picture, I remember seeking shelter by the embassy door to check our visas (LOL)

Hope you don't mind PM'd you with a few questions!
Old Jul 21st 2011, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

anunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!! Bet you are totally ecstatic. I am totally envious!!! Lucky you´s....
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 3:35 am
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Waiting for our passports to return with ours, oh the feeling of it being all over!!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

Waggles wife is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone, it is a bit serreal, but a great weight off of our sholders.

5 weeks to are short landing trip.
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

edmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud of

Congratulations to you both, I bet youyr glad its all over! I cant imagine what the feeling is like knowing your going to pick up your visa's, but can see from those bigg grins how happy you both are.
wow cant wait till its my turn, only just started on the spousal route, fingers crossed it wont take to long.
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 12:10 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Wayne! I hope you and Mrs Waggle are very happy with your new life in Canada
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Deeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to all

Congratulations to you both...great pic.
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

januarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful ! and Congratulations Waggle !!!!!!!

May it be wonderful for you all.

f.
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 8:33 pm
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Wayne. I remember when you joined less than a year ago. It doesn't seem like that long ago either. Hope the move goes well for you.

All the best
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 11:13 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats - been quite swift for you.
Hope you have a great landing trip.
Old Jul 24th 2011, 8:48 am
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Good times!

Love the picture. You need to frame it and put it up in your new home in Canada
Old Jul 24th 2011, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

etjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Waggle
Hi guys,

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7941/wsvisa1.jpg

We land on 27th August.

Wayne.
Hi was great to meet you both on Thursday, enjoyed our chat, so pleased for you. Best of luck with the adventure and look forward to hearing how things go, all will be positive I'm sure.

Can't wait to get mine back on 4th Aug

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.