VISAS have arrived on 1053rd day

Old Sep 8th 2008, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

lisa387 is a jewel in the roughlisa387 is a jewel in the roughlisa387 is a jewel in the roughlisa387 is a jewel in the rough
Default VISAS have arrived on 1053rd day

Well the VISAS have arrived on the 1053rd day of waiting. Started our SW application back on 18th October 2005 never thinking this day would eventually arrive as I was just short of the points required. Sent our passports off Tuesday 26th August and VISAS arrived on Saturday 06th September.

OH and I are off to, don't laugh, GOLDEN in BC. We have just come back from recce trip and absolutley loved it there, so if anybody has settled there would love to hear your experiences or advice. Just need to sell a house now and then it is all systems go

The BE website has been so helpful, full of advice and useful information, so glad I found it. Thankyou, Lisa387
Old Sep 8th 2008, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VISAS have arrived on 1053rd day

Originally Posted by lisa387 View Post
Well the VISAS have arrived on the 1053rd day of waiting. Started our SW application back on 18th October 2005 never thinking this day would eventually arrive as I was just short of the points required. Sent our passports off Tuesday 26th August and VISAS arrived on Saturday 06th September.

OH and I are off to, don't laugh, GOLDEN in BC. We have just come back from recce trip and absolutley loved it there, so if anybody has settled there would love to hear your experiences or advice. Just need to sell a house now and then it is all systems go

The BE website has been so helpful, full of advice and useful information, so glad I found it. Thankyou, Lisa387
CONGRATULATIONS and best wishes with the house sale and new life in Golden.

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Sep 8th 2008, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

lisa387 is a jewel in the roughlisa387 is a jewel in the roughlisa387 is a jewel in the roughlisa387 is a jewel in the rough

Thankyou Eamonn and Janet. We have just been staying with some friends in Okotoks while we were on our recce trip. They live in Westmount and really like it there. I could have settled there okay but my OH likes the country life and it was a little too built up for him. But thanks for your best wishes. Lisa
Old Sep 8th 2008, 4:25 pm
hmm the waiting game....

Spectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant future

wow many congrats on ur visa...

i live almost 2.5 hours from golden but never been there... but lots of positive comments especially about the kicking horse resort welcome to BC
Old Sep 8th 2008, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Little D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Spectrum View Post
wow many congrats on ur visa...

i live almost 2.5 hours from golden but never been there... but lots of positive comments especially about the kicking horse resort welcome to BC
Congratulations!

They seem to be sending passports back pretty quick!

Ours arrived in London last Thursday, hopefully they will be returned to us just as fast!
Old Sep 8th 2008, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

Thanks LittleD and and Spectrum and I am really looking forward to moving to BC and hope you get your passports back soon This is were the last 3 yrs dreaming becomes real, can't wait.
Old Sep 8th 2008, 7:12 pm
krn
Forum Regular

krn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lisa387 View Post

congratulations......