Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

visa turned down for dependents having learning disorder?

visa turned down for dependents having learning disorder?

Old Aug 24th 2007, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

pbailey is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: visa turned down for dependents having learning disorder?

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
The medical criteria will center around whether or not the child can live independently. I do not think it would be a problem with a well documented mild case, but I am not the "decider", nor am I a doctor of medicine.
Hi Richard,
well she will definitely be able to live independently so there are no worries there, (she has red hair so if she can find a man who will put up with her temper we are laughing!) Haha just our sense of humour! though she does have red hair and the temper to go with it!
I think that with the waiting so long and all the reports that I gave in the medical from when she was 2 (she is now 10), to be asked for more and to wait further, it just gets to you....I'm not a very patient it seems.
I'm hoping that they require my skills so can see through her mild case, I'm a BMS so hopefully I shall be able to give far more to the community than she will ever take!!!
Many thanks for the info and you have given me hope,
Paula.

Last edited by pbailey; Aug 24th 2007 at 8:23 am. Reason: spelling