Wikiposts

Visa Today!

Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

wensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nice
Talking Visa Today!

Hi Everyone,

well at last the visa arrived in post today, nice and shiny. Went out for lunch had a very expensive bottle of champagne, was also my hubby's 40th birthday. Now just please someone buy my house!!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice
Default Re: Visa Today!

Originally Posted by wensamjam
Hi Everyone,

well at last the visa arrived in post today, nice and shiny. Went out for lunch had a very expensive bottle of champagne, was also my hubby's 40th birthday. Now just please someone buy my house!!
Congratulations!!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 5:15 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone,

congrats wensamjam!
cheers on ur success....
Old Apr 28th 2005, 6:31 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Hi Everyone,

Best birthdaypresent ever I bet. Congratulations....
Old Apr 28th 2005, 6:36 am
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

YAY!
Congrats.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 6:44 am
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone,

Brilliant news me dear

Get onto the estate agent and tell to get their finger oot their asses

Hope you sell soon

Congrats

Eddie
Old Apr 28th 2005, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Hi Everyone,

EXCELLENT NEWS....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hubby...

Hope the house sells quick.
Best wishes and enjoy NS
Frankieforehead
Old Apr 28th 2005, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

kki6 is on a distinguished road

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations. More drinks for you and your hubby

Hope it all goes well with the house sale
Old Apr 28th 2005, 9:17 am
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

Congratulations.

Pretty things arnt they.

My interview waiver came a week after my 40th and I thought I did well. Bet he wont forget that present.

Hi Everyone,

Old Apr 28th 2005, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

Canada Bound is on a distinguished road

Congratulations Wendy, hubby (Happy Birthday!) and family,

Really pleased to read your post as we are not far behind you, although I have lost the plot slightly - when did your receive you pp requests if you don't mind me asking? We had meds on 19th March in Liverpool like yourselves and Dr MacKean confirmed he had sent everything back to London on 29th March, hence am watching the daily post!!!!!!

We are also brassed off with the house sale although am really hoping following next weeks' election may restore confidence and the market will start to move again - just making excuses to make me feel better!!

Well done and let us know the above once the hangover has worn off!!!
Thanks Helen
Old Apr 28th 2005, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

wensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nice

Originally Posted by Canada Bound
Congratulations Wendy, hubby (Happy Birthday!) and family,

Really pleased to read your post as we are not far behind you, although I have lost the plot slightly - when did your receive you pp requests if you don't mind me asking? We had meds on 19th March in Liverpool like yourselves and Dr MacKean confirmed he had sent everything back to London on 29th March, hence am watching the daily post!!!!!!

We are also brassed off with the house sale although am really hoping following next weeks' election may restore confidence and the market will start to move again - just making excuses to make me feel better!!

Well done and let us know the above once the hangover has worn off!!!
Thanks Helen
Hi Helen,
we received our pp on the 7th April, we had meds on 5th March, but took a week to send them to chc, so few weeks. Exactly 3 weeks from pp to getting visa's. We also hope someone will look at house when election is done. We have reduced the price of our house as of today. Fingers crossed the bank holiday weekend may bring something.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Canada Bound is on a distinguished road

Thanks Wendy for letting me know re pp requests, we cannot be far off now!!
Hope we both get a dozen viewers over the weekend (as if!!!!!). Have a good one and thanks again.