Visa timetable

Old Dec 15th 2010, 3:53 pm
Just Joined

chipperboaby is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Visa timetable

Hi everybody,

Can somebody help me with the timescale for a PR application.
I sent it to London nearly 3 years ago and have not heard a peep.

They have had it for 34 months-I have checked my status online and it is processing.

I changed my address about 12 months back and that was updated, so that reassured me that I was not completely lost in the system.
However, coming up to the 3rd anniversary of my application I am not so sure.
Having only ever had 1 piece of a4 confirmation many years ago i am a bit lost as to what it is taking so long.
With my change of address to them i requested an idea of timescale. I received nothing. Not even an acknowledgment of the change of address.
I sent them the initial part fee at the submission.

time is ticking and life is passing..any clues?
Old Dec 15th 2010, 4:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa timetable

It would be helpful to know what kind of application it is? Family Class/Skilled Worker/PNP etc?

And welcome to the forum.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Dec 15th 2010 at 5:00 pm.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 8:03 am
Just Joined

It would be a skilled worker permanent residence application.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 10:50 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chipperboaby
It would be a skilled worker permanent residence application.
Then don't worry, you're well within processing times. Plenty of people on here who submitted their applications at the beginning of 2007 haven't heard a thing yet. As long as you know it was received, don't panic.

Good luck.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 11:43 am
Just Joined

Thanks for that.

Maybe over the next 6 months i will hear something.

Not looking forward to getting all the paperwork together as over the last 3 years I have lived in 3 different countries.
Hopefully that wont be too much international paper chasing.
Also acquired a soon to be wife.
Old Dec 18th 2010, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

Madhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to all
Smile Re: Visa timetable

What date did the CHC acknowledge your application?

As stated above, there are a lot of 2007ers waiting for news. We even have own own thread!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...613186&page=73

Welcome to the forum and best of luck.