visa office specific instructions

Old Jan 27th 2009, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

ClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really nice
Default visa office specific instructions

Hi. We have just received our letter from Sydney (delighted and so quick, it only took 3 weeks to hear back). Now I am looking at some of the requirements. Where it says proof of funds, do you have to state, at this stage, all of my debts (loan and credit cards etc) and take that away from the equity in your house to prove you have sufficient funds? I hope not as we intend to pay these off this year.

Also can anyone help with the photos. Are passport photos okay?

I hope someone can help with these..
Old Jan 27th 2009, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

lucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant futurelucycrow has a brilliant future
Default Re: visa office specific instructions

Hi

Not sure about proof of funds but there is a info sheet about photos on Appendix A of the application pack. Here's the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf

We sent out FSW application off to Sydney, NS on 20th Jan so hopefully will hear back soon

Good luck with your application and getting the docs together!

Lucy
Old Jan 28th 2009, 6:02 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: visa office specific instructions

Hi

Originally Posted by ClanickP
Hi. We have just received our letter from Sydney (delighted and so quick, it only took 3 weeks to hear back). Now I am looking at some of the requirements. Where it says proof of funds, do you have to state, at this stage, all of my debts (loan and credit cards etc) and take that away from the equity in your house to prove you have sufficient funds? I hope not as we intend to pay these off this year.

Also can anyone help with the photos. Are passport photos okay?

I hope someone can help with these..
You are going to have to show unencumbered funds for the settlement, I think with a 6 - 12 month turnaround, I doubt if London will be accepting house valuations. They may up front, but you will have to show actual cash before they issue the visa.