Which Visa office ?

Old Jun 18th 2010, 6:08 am
Banned

askanaan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Which Visa office ?

Greetings,
I am a bit confused regarding where to send my application of federal skilled worker class, currently I am living in UAE.

The Website says clearly I should send it to London, United Kingdom:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ly-where.asp#u

While on the document Checklist, it says Sydney Canada

Any advise please where to mail it?

Thanks

AK
Old Jun 18th 2010, 7:14 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which Visa office ?

What stage are you at? If it's the initial stage then you send it to Sydney, NS - all FSW applications go there first.

Then once you get your documents request, you send your full package to your visa office.
Old Jun 18th 2010, 7:24 am
Banned

askanaan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
What stage are you at? If it's the initial stage then you send it to Sydney, NS - all FSW applications go there first.

Then once you get your documents request, you send your full package to your visa office.
I am at the initial stage, I am planning to apply within few days hopefully.

Thanks for your kind reply...

AK
Old Jun 18th 2010, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

sr786 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi!

i too have a big confusion..... in the next stage of applying where they say to send to your visa office.... where do we send? currently my husband and i are in saudi arabia working. our home country is srilanka. so where do we send it to? the home country office or the middleast region???
Old Jun 18th 2010, 6:04 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by sr786
hi!

i too have a big confusion..... in the next stage of applying where they say to send to your visa office.... where do we send? currently my husband and i are in saudi arabia working. our home country is srilanka. so where do we send it to? the home country office or the middleast region???
It depends, if you were admitted to the KSA for 1 year you can apply to either London or Colombo. If you weren't admitted for 1 year, then Colombo is your only option.
Old Jun 19th 2010, 8:40 am
Just Joined

sr786 is an unknown quantity at this point

THANX ALOT PMM!