Visa and landing paper

Old May 23rd 2005, 8:22 am
Just Joined

novice98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa and landing paper

Hi,

Finally I received a letter from CIC that requesting my passport. Could someone advise me whether I should get the immigration visa right now or not since I wont go to Canada in the next 2-3 months. How long is the expiration date for the visa and landing paper?

Thanks..
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:29 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa and landing paper

You must submit passport now or your case will be closed. PR visa will be valid for up to 12 months from the date of medicals, or less if your passport expires sooner.

Originally Posted by novice98
Hi,

Finally I received a letter from CIC that requesting my passport. Could someone advise me whether I should get the immigration visa right now or not since I wont go to Canada in the next 2-3 months. How long is the expiration date for the visa and landing paper?

Thanks..
Old May 23rd 2005, 8:38 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa and landing paper

Originally Posted by novice98
Hi,

Thanks..
2-3 months shouldnt bother u.. if u have enough time available until ur medicals expire, u should get it now! nevertheless, even if the time is not too much before ur medicals expire, u will have to send it and get the visa before u get into another medical redo trouble..
either way, u can always land and come back and do the settling later on..
better option is to send the passport and get the visa done with..