Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Visa / Immigration advisers in Calgary

Visa / Immigration advisers in Calgary

Old Nov 26th 2011, 5:27 am
Just Joined

Rockhouse Pip is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa / Immigration advisers in Calgary

Hi,

I'm a British Citizen, married to a Canadian, living and working in Calgary on the one year International Experience programme.

We are now looking for her to sponsor me for permanent residency.

We would like to get some help / advice for our application.

Has anyone had any experience / advice using immigration lawyers / services in Calgary. Does anyone have any recommendations for a particular advisor or service that would be able to help guide us through the process?

If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

P.S - On a lighter note does anyone know where I could find good fish and chips in Calgary.
Old Nov 26th 2011, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

scribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of lightscribe123 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Visa / Immigration advisers in Calgary

Hi there and welcome.

First of all I would suggest you work out if you really need the services of a consultant/lawyer as they can be quite expensive.

Have a look through the Canadian section on the Wiki (see the link in the blue bar at the top), and look on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp) where you'll can find all the forms and information you need.

You can also ask questions here, but if after that you are still a little confused or have extraordinary circumstances that would make an application complex then you could go for the consultant/lawyer.

Cheers and good luck
Old Nov 26th 2011, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

scuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant futurescuudz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Visa / Immigration advisers in Calgary

My employer used VRV Global out of Calgary for my application. They were quite efficient, and good to deal with. However, I only went down that route because my employer footed the bill for the whole thing.

If you are just looking to speak to one of their experts regarding your options and their services etc., I think they might offer a 'free consultation'.