Wikiposts

VISA delay

Old Jun 20th 2002, 10:20 pm
Paul Stan

Default VISA delay

Hello, I'm from Bulgaria and I have an application for independent immigrant and
there is some delay of issuing our visas. We passed medical examination in 21 March
2002. We haven't information about medical examination results and I think that
aren't any problems with it. In Canadia embassy tell us that we'll receive our visas
about 3 mounths after medical examinations. We need visas to buy one-way tickets. Can
we do anythink to have visas before 10 July 2002?

Old Jun 21st 2002, 1:20 am
The Wizzard

Default Re: VISA delay

it's only just on the 3 month mark today, i would wait and see, i doubt you can make
them move any faster if you are that far through, 10th july is a couple of weeks
away. maybe tehy will arrive in teh mail before then, if not send them a fax.

"Paul Stan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hello, I'm from Bulgaria and I have an application for independent immigrant and
    > there is some delay of issuing our visas. We passed medical examination in 21 March
    > 2002. We haven't information about medical examination results and I think that
    > aren't any problems with it. In Canadia embassy tell us that we'll receive our
    > visas about 3 mounths after medical examinations. We need visas to buy one-way
    > tickets. Can we do anythink to have visas before 10 July 2002?

Old Jun 21st 2002, 3:21 am
Andrew Miller

Default Re: VISA delay

There is no delay here at all - in average visas are issued 3 to 5+ months after
medicals, providing that such are OK and that all other tasks in the process
(including background/security check) are also concluded.

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
millercicanada.com (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending email)

"Paul Stan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hello, I'm from Bulgaria and I have an application for independent immigrant and
    > there is some delay of issuing our visas. We passed medical examination in 21 March
    > 2002. We haven't information about medical examination results and I think that
    > aren't any problems with it. In Canadia embassy tell us that we'll receive our
    > visas about 3 mounths after medical examinations. We need visas to buy one-way
    > tickets. Can we do anythink to have visas before 10 July 2002?