visa`s are here

Old Jun 8th 2007, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

katherine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default visa`s are here

Visa`s are here i`m still shacking with excitement.after 32 months of waiting it really is the best thing ever, i shall be drinking a lot tonightWe sold the house as well this week so at the moment i`m on cloud nine
suzyanna i`m pleased for you to,all the best
katherine
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all
Default Re: visa`s are here

congratulations
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katherine
Visa`s are here i`m still shacking with excitement.after 32 months of waiting it really is the best thing ever, i shall be drinking a lot tonightWe sold the house as well this week so at the moment i`m on cloud nine
katherine
Great news, have a good time tonight
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

Katherine,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
I'm really pleased for you!
I can only imagine what 32 months of waiting must've felt like!
Really worth it now!
When are you planning to fly?
Kenny
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Congratulations Katherine.

We are so pleased for you. Steady on the alcohol, eh?

Nah - what the hell, eh?

Have fun.

Simon & Laura
Old Jun 8th 2007, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

Maple Cupcakes is an unknown quantity at this point

Many Congratulations Katherine,

We have only just submitted our SW application so are just starting the long wait. Can only just begin to imagine how fantastic it must feel!!

All the Best

Sue and Kev
Old Jun 8th 2007, 12:38 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

katherine
So pleased for you,well done visa's and house!
now the fun begins
Terese
Old Jun 8th 2007, 12:39 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

katherine
Great news Katherine, it's been a long hard journey but we got there in the end. I'll be opening a bottle of wine tonight, and will have a drink with you.

Congratulations once again.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

katherine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Suzyanne
Great news Katherine, it's been a long hard journey but we got there in the end. I'll be opening a bottle of wine tonight, and will have a drink with you.

Congratulations once again.
Thanks everyone well worth the wait,we plan to move out august,can hardly wait
Katherine X
Old Jun 8th 2007, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

shadowplay is an unknown quantity at this point

katherine, congratulations!!!

It's just like receiving a gold medal . Good luck in your new quest and I will toast to your future.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Daisytop33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Me and my partner have just had our medicals, fingers crossed we won't be long after you....Our application went in Oct 2004...All the Very Best for your future..
Old Jun 8th 2007, 5:34 pm
Living the Life at Last

iambof is on a distinguished road

Congratulations!!

Good feeling isn't it? Got our official leaving do tomorrow night and can't wait. Bet there's loads of blubbering women but I'll be too sloshed to notice.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:06 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats - we pickup ours on Thursday - Can't wait!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Wee hee, thats fab, congrats. Enjoy the celebrating!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

Karen1 will become famous soon enough

katherine
Congratulations, I'm sooooooooo pleased for you.

Good luck for the future.

Karen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.