a very short and simple question

Old Oct 18th 2007, 12:44 am
Just Joined

oryza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default a very short and simple question

will the overstay or out of status of one of my brother in US have a negative impact in my PR application??

in the form for additional family information i have to put his present address, what do i put? it may be crucial for background check later on

silly question though

thanks a bunch
Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a very short and simple question

Shouldn't make any difference: it's your brother who's breaking the law, not you.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

roxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MarkG
Shouldn't make any difference: it's your brother who's breaking the law, not you.
CIC wont really know unless he is on the FBI's most wanted list or Interpol so I would not really worry. you'll be fine. Do what you do!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 4:06 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by roxye3
CIC wont really know unless he is on the FBI's most wanted list or Interpol so I would not really worry. you'll be fine. Do what you do!
thanks very much, that was really helpful, highly impressed by such a quick repose. it was my first post

sorry i have one more problem

now i am away from my spouse. i have his signature and dates in the forms he needs to fill but the rest i am going to fill for him because i have all his relevent documents and papers with dates and information, now my problem is i need to add some extra papers to his application forms (which is quite conjusted and not sufficient for enough informations like personal history, addresses). My question is do those extra papers need applicant's signature and dates on them and does it need to be filled by the applicant himself or it is okey that i do those for him.

thanks in millions
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oryza
thanks very much, that was really helpful, highly impressed by such a quick repose. it was my first post

sorry i have one more problem

now i am away from my spouse. i have his signature and dates in the forms he needs to fill but the rest i am going to fill for him because i have all his relevent documents and papers with dates and information, now my problem is i need to add some extra papers to his application forms (which is quite conjusted and not sufficient for enough informations like personal history, addresses). My question is do those extra papers need applicant's signature and dates on them and does it need to be filled by the applicant himself or it is okey that i do those for him.

thanks in millions
Hi
If it is any help
I completed all our application forms as my husbands writing is tiny and he just signed where he had to. From a personal (neat) viewpoint, if I was an Immigration Officer I would like to see a tidy well completed application. I think it is important that whoever does the application does the WHOLE application, not one bit filled out in one writing and another filled out in a different writing or consider typing.
This is a personal viewpoint as I would not want them to have to return the forms to be redone, or anything else for that matter
Good Luck
Stef and Lins.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:03 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Hi
If it is any help
I completed all our application forms as my husbands writing is tiny and he just signed where he had to. From a personal (neat) viewpoint, if I was an Immigration Officer I would like to see a tidy well completed application. I think it is important that whoever does the application does the WHOLE application, not one bit filled out in one writing and another filled out in a different writing or consider typing.
This is a personal viewpoint as I would not want them to have to return the forms to be redone, or anything else for that matter
Good Luck
Stef and Lins.
thanks that was very helpful
By the way did you use any extra papers to complete some informations that didnot fit into CIC application forms? ot if you had extra informations other than forms?
if yes did you have your husband sign in those papers as well or they can be left unsigned

thanks again
Old Oct 18th 2007, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute

I had a bunch of extra sheets and didn't sign any of them. I just put 'see attached sheet' on the main form in the place where I would normally have filled out that information, and stapled the sheets to the form... addresses, for example, wouldn't fit into the number of lines they gave.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 3:03 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MarkG
I had a bunch of extra sheets and didn't sign any of them. I just put 'see attached sheet' on the main form in the place where I would normally have filled out that information, and stapled the sheets to the form... addresses, for example, wouldn't fit into the number of lines they gave.
thanks mark
and congratulations for your success in being a new immigrant to canda.
nearly completed filling up the forms but got stocked somewhere, anybody pls help and share your idea

in IMM 008 #9 (background and decleration)
my spouse (before marriage) once got refused for a visit visa to canada and i think i have to put that information there. as far as i understand i have to check 2nd and 3rd boxes as YES (hope not the fourth one). In the space below what amount of details should be given (is it necessary to photocopy the refuse letter or simply state file number, date of application) what else am i missing something

thanks again

Last edited by oryza; Oct 19th 2007 at 3:04 am. Reason: grammer mistake