Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

vacation to canada after bunac application not starting visa

vacation to canada after bunac application not starting visa

Old Jan 12th 2009, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

TomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond repute
Default vacation to canada after bunac application not starting visa

Hi

I am now planning on applying to Bunac now and starting my one years visa in around september

however i wish to visit in march and the summer for periods up to a month but not start my one year visa is this possible?

Thanks again,
Tom
Old Jan 12th 2009, 12:35 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: vacation to canada after bunac application not starting visa

I don't see why not. But best to give Bunac a call and ask them.

Old Jan 12th 2009, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

lucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I don't see why not. But best to give Bunac a call and ask them.

Hey,

You should be ok...however BUNAC advised me to wait to apply for the actual visa until after I'd taken my planned holiday to Canda just in case they decided to 'activate' the permit early
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

TomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

Just applied. Hoping my application goes through reasonably quickly as hoping to take a trip in march and summer.

then begin my Bunac visa in fall and hopefully lead to a common law visa and PR.