British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   US consulate's policy and Canada Immigration Interview (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/us-consulates-policy-canada-immigration-interview-56645/)

jaihanumanjee Dec 15th 2001 12:56 pm

about conrad

The way Mr Conrad writes and behaves shows a lot about his upbringing and personality .He needs pity not hate.
Conrad,You better get it this time ok?Otherwise life will be full of shit and abuse for you.
Poor Guy!

Rete Dec 15th 2001 2:15 pm

I am sure Conrad does not need your pity or hate. He is telling you like it is. The US policy is to say no to visitor visas if the applicant exhibits a lack of strong ties to their home country and/or intent to migrate. Why do you have to come to the US for an interview for Canadian landing papers. Go to the Canadian Consulate in your own country and stop trying to use the US as your stepping stone. For all to often that stepping stone becomes a foundation. Apparently since you were unable to get another H1B in the US, you decided to go with your second choice which is Canada.

And for the record ... there is no country in the world that is inhabitated solely by natives and that does for India as well. So get off the kick of throwing the Native Americas into the face of US citizens who prefer seeing immigration laws upheld.

Rita

jaihanumanjee Dec 15th 2001 2:42 pm

Rita

There is a way of conducting here in this post which Mr Conrad or you do not understand.Some people
like you or conrad dont have respect for other races and pass their comments because of jealousy (You know better).

By the way for me applying to canada ,I would like to say it is none of your Business,Thank you. I have not taken your Dad's money for filing my application and canadian govt does not debar h1b from applying.
I hope it answers all your questions regarding ur inquiries abt me,so if you have anything worthwhile to say ( without being your naturally abusive self)you are welcome otherwise keep on venting.

Conrad Dec 15th 2001 3:45 pm

I have no idea what your problem is but I answered the question trying to give
some explanation to the reasons Americans are refusing visitor visas to those
coming for the interview with Canadian consulate. I didn't make any racial or
other alike comments.

And what am I getting as a thank you note - a hate crap played by some morons who
rather will use the race game and blame everyone else but themselves for the shit
they got themselves into...

Conrad

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

jaihanumanjee Dec 15th 2001 4:49 pm

Conrod

Did someone put "rod" up in your ass...is that the reason why you are rude?

New To Vancouver Dec 16th 2001 10:40 am

Hey man - Just chill. Maybe in a few months the U.S economy will improve and you
might find a job and get a H1 and maybe even a green card. Looks like the new
immigration laws put a "hot rod" up yours.

jaihanumanjee <[email protected]>
    >

ks Dec 18th 2001 8:09 am

Oh come on this is getting out of hand. Reading through these posts it appears to me that Conrad is only offering reasonable advice. I'm of half indian decent (great-grandparents emigrated to the West Indies in the late 19th Century), but I'm not offended by Conrads remarks. We are all immigrants to some extent. My mother is English, but I'm sure that if I look back far enough I would find ties with the Vikings or Normans.....