Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Urgent Question Regarding family Members on Appendix A Immigrant Checklist

Urgent Question Regarding family Members on Appendix A Immigrant Checklist

Old Mar 21st 2006, 5:55 am
Faire de la *fluff fluff*

Fluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Urgent Question Regarding family Members on Appendix A Immigrant Checklist

Hello everyone,
My BF and I were sorting through our application to make sure all is there, when we scrolled through the Appendix A Document Checklist for the Immigrant.
We have 2 questions regarding FAMILY MEMBERS in these instances:

Number 6: Identity and Civil Stauts Documents

Its states that he needs to provide id cards, etc. to confrim the relationship between and amd his family members. We are wondering: is this just then refering to ME or to his parents and brother as well?

Number 12: Photos

Supply 8 recent photos for each family member, according to Appendix C Photo Specifications - we assume its for both him and me (sponsor) but does this apply to his parents and brother again?

The reason we find this all so confusing is that sometimes FAMILY refers to you and the sponsor, but as you may know when filling out the Additional Family Information, you DO need to get all members written down!

Thanks for your response - we hope to get this mailed out this weekend and should we need to get all this other stuff together it could take awhile -- eeek!
Thanks, Fluffy
Old Mar 21st 2006, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

Island_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud ofIsland_Girl has much to be proud of
Default Re: Urgent Question Regarding family Members on Appendix A Immigrant Checklist

Originally Posted by Fluffy Boogie
Hello everyone,
My BF and I were sorting through our application to make sure all is there, when we scrolled through the Appendix A Document Checklist for the Immigrant.
We have 2 questions regarding FAMILY MEMBERS in these instances:

Number 6: Identity and Civil Stauts Documents

Its states that he needs to provide id cards, etc. to confrim the relationship between and amd his family members. We are wondering: is this just then refering to ME or to his parents and brother as well?

Number 12: Photos

Supply 8 recent photos for each family member, according to Appendix C Photo Specifications - we assume its for both him and me (sponsor) but does this apply to his parents and brother again?

The reason we find this all so confusing is that sometimes FAMILY refers to you and the sponsor, but as you may know when filling out the Additional Family Information, you DO need to get all members written down!

Thanks for your response - we hope to get this mailed out this weekend and should we need to get all this other stuff together it could take awhile -- eeek!
Thanks, Fluffy
The photos are just for the prinipal applicant and any children so if he is sponsoring you just himself and any children you have that are coming with you or not.

Island Girl
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 4:32 am
Faire de la *fluff fluff*

Fluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Urgent Question Regarding family Members on Appendix A Immigrant Checklist

Originally Posted by Island_Girl
The photos are just for the prinipal applicant and any children so if he is sponsoring you just himself and any children you have that are coming with you or not.

Island Girl
Thanks Island Girl; so as not to confuse, I am sponsoring my Dutch BF, I'm the Canuck!
Regardless, thanks for the heads up - was still wondering about the Birth Certs, etc.. I am assuming the above also applies to this part as well? Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much!
Fluffy