Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Urgent question about payment receipt - whats a client id?

Urgent question about payment receipt - whats a client id?

Old Mar 9th 2005, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

mark-r is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Urgent question about payment receipt - whats a client id?

Hi, I've paid all the fees online, fedex are coming tomorrow to collect. The payment receipt I put with the entire app asks me to fill out the payer information.

Firstly I don't have a client ID? I paid and took a note of everything, but wasn't given one??

Secondly, myself being the pr applicant paid the full fee on my card, but it's my understanding that my wife should be the one who's completing the form from what I've read on the forum.

If I the application paid and my wife the sponsor completes this form is that a problem?? what should I do here.

Also I paid the sponsorship app fee, the pr app fee and the pr processing fee at the end of the application (think this was 975), do I need to pay for a Permanent resident card aswell? I don't think I do but thought i'd check. It's a simple spousal visa my canadian wife is sponsorting me and i'm applying for PR from england.

Sorry, one question has turned into three!

Thanks in advance, hopefully someone can help me before fedex come otherwise I'll cancel with them in the morning.

Last edited by mark-r; Mar 9th 2005 at 4:01 pm.
Old Mar 9th 2005, 8:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent question about payment receipt - whats a client id?

I don't know about the client ID but I guess just leave it blank - there's not much else you can do if you don't have one. My experience of using the online payment was part-way through so I already had an ID. But someone asked the same as you in the not too distant past, hopefully an archive search would turn something up?

Mr B also paid the fee on his card but I (Canadian sponsor) put my details on the payment form.

If you've paid it all upfront, there's nothing more to pay. If you provide an address for your PR card to be sent to within 180 days of you landing in Canada, it's free. If you don't, after that time, I think it costs CAD 50.

Good luck with the processing, hope yours is a speedy one!

Biiiiink
Old Mar 9th 2005, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

bhalerao is on a distinguished road

Woah Mark,

Easy buddy, one question at a time. Client id is generated when by the office. But no need to worry about that you can attach a printed version that you hve paid the fees from your computer they will understand it. Second as you have paid all the fees now there is nothing that you need to pay. Just wait for the meds. and you are ready to g0000
Old Mar 10th 2005, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

mark-r is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bhalerao
Woah Mark,

Easy buddy, one question at a time. Client id is generated when by the office. But no need to worry about that you can attach a printed version that you hve paid the fees from your computer they will understand it. Second as you have paid all the fees now there is nothing that you need to pay. Just wait for the meds. and you are ready to g0000
great thanks, the form does say to put the payers information on it, which is me, but I'll put my wife (the sponsors) details on it to make sure.

sorry for stressing, with all the questions. I'm so happy it's done now, this app has taken me so long, it's silly really. it's so important but i've just taken so long getting it done.

anyway thanks for the help, hopefully i'll be able to start checking my status online I imagine I'll get some info sent through if the sponsorship goes through ok.

thanks again guys!!