Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

urgent query...request for copy of application

urgent query...request for copy of application

Old Jun 12th 2009, 12:34 pm
Just Joined

samdxb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default urgent query...request for copy of application

I have recieved letter via email from nova scotia for further processing to submit the documents in 120days. My query is that will we get a hardcopy of our application with the hardcopy of the letter. if not can we request a copy of application from the visa office.??? I was stupid enuf not to keep a copy.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

nuin has a spectacular aura aboutnuin has a spectacular aura aboutnuin has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: urgent query...request for copy of application

Only the letter will come in hard copy. No copy from your application, and I guess you cannot ask for it. It's a very simple form, I don't know why would you want it back.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 1:00 pm
Just Joined

samdxb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nuin
Only the letter will come in hard copy. No copy from your application, and I guess you cannot ask for it. It's a very simple form, I don't know why would you want it back.
actually i have a lil doubt regarding the information already submitted. I mite require to make some changes like months in the academic section.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

nuin has a spectacular aura aboutnuin has a spectacular aura aboutnuin has a spectacular aura about

Your number of points and most of your education information will be evaluated when you send the complete package. One thing you can do is to attach a cover letter explaining the changes.

Last edited by nuin; Jun 12th 2009 at 1:03 pm. Reason: better terms