urgent...pls help

Old Jun 13th 2009, 2:34 pm
Just Joined

samdxb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default urgent...pls help

dear all,

we have recieved the 120 day letter from nova scotia asking for the complete form to be submitted to london along with the documents. The problem is that I need to change a few details in my application ,like change in MONTHS of my academic history, my daughters height, change in my history since previously I didnot account for periods during which I was awaiting my results,change in my mothers name since i didnot know exactly how it appeared in her passport. Can I make these changes? I have all my original documents with me.

eager for your response
Old Jun 13th 2009, 5:23 pm
Just Joined

Default urgent...pls,,,is there nobody to help???

dear all,

we have recieved the 120 day letter from nova scotia asking for the complete form to be submitted to london along with the documents. The problem is that I need to change a few details in my application ,like change in MONTHS of my academic history, my daughters height, change in my history since previously I didnot account for periods during which I was awaiting my results,change in my mothers name since i didnot know exactly how it appeared in her passport. Can I make these changes? I have all my original documents with me.

eager for your response[/QUOTE]
Old Jun 13th 2009, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future
Default Re: urgent...pls help

Hi Sam,

When I submitted our 120 day docs, I had two changes to make, one was my BIL's dob, which my OH got wrong and the other was my daughter's height.

I wrote a note and attached to the full aplication to say that these changes wre made, you might need to do the same.

However, neither of these would have implications to the way our application was scored points-wise.

HTH's..
Old Jun 13th 2009, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Walsh Clan
Hi Sam,

When I submitted our 120 day docs, I had two changes to make, one was my BIL's dob, which my OH got wrong and the other was my daughter's height.

I wrote a note and attached to the full aplication to say that these changes wre made, you might need to do the same.

However, neither of these would have implications to the way our application was scored points-wise.

HTH's..
thanks a lot dude..what reason did you give for these changes??
Old Jun 13th 2009, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

I stated that they were errors in the original submission.
Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:36 pm
Just Joined

thanks again walsh...can u pls tell me if i can request them to send me a copy of my application as i have misplaced it.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 1:17 am
BE Enthusiast

I'm sure you could try but I would imagine it's unlikely that they'll be willing to send them back - based on the volume of files going to NS now.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

joepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond reputejoepublic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samdxb
thanks again walsh...can u pls tell me if i can request them to send me a copy of my application as i have misplaced it.
I think you'll need to fill the whole lot out again. The official guide is quite specific about keeping a copy to send to the Visa Office when requested:

'For your personal records, you should retain copies of all forms. Each copy must have an original signature. You will be requested to submit a signed copy of these forms if the application is recommended for further assessment to a Canadian Visa Office. Should there be any changes made to the information on the forms, a letter of explanation should accompany the submission to the Visa Office.'