Wikiposts

Urgent Help re GTF list

Old Mar 1st 2012, 12:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Urgent Help re GTF list

Guys

Our stuff is getting packed as we speak and I am worried I overlooked something... We are going over on TWP.

Was I supposed to get the serial numbers off the electronics??

Can someone answer asap PLEASE!!!
Old Mar 1st 2012, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent Help re GTF list

We did,
Old Mar 1st 2012, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mad Jockette
We didn't.
In fact we were never asked for our GTF list, but we brought it with me and then again with Kev when he came over, 7 months after me.
Phew! bit of a panic on there!
Old Mar 1st 2012, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie Lass
Phew! bit of a panic on there!
That posted before I could change it after speaking with Kev, we did put seriel numbers on
Old Mar 1st 2012, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

Mhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the rough

Hi Again,

Yes you need serial numbers for the big ticket numbers, we logged all our electronics and that was ten stamped at customs.

Good luck for the 10th, not long to go

Mhut

Guys

Our stuff is getting packed as we speak and I am worried I overlooked something... We are going over on TWP.

Was I supposed to get the serial numbers off the electronics??

Can someone answer asap PLEASE!!!
Old Mar 1st 2012, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mad Jockette
That posted before I could change it after speaking with Kev, we did put seriel numbers on
Packers are adamant it's just for the stuff accompanying. Have even spoken to the branch manager. He assures me we will have no problem...

So got it for the stuff that hasn't been packed yet - and just going to have to keep everything

Stressed? me... noooooooooooooooo.
Old Mar 1st 2012, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mhut
Hi Again,

Yes you need serial numbers for the big ticket numbers, we logged all our electronics and that was ten stamped at customs.

Good luck for the 10th, not long to go

Mhut
Big ticket numbers??? like?
Old Mar 1st 2012, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

Mhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the rough

Big ticket numbers??? like?

Laptops, computers, TV's, we also did our xboxes n WII etc etc.

Mhut
Old Mar 1st 2012, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Laptops, computers, TV's, we also did our xboxes n WII etc etc.

Mhut
That is what I was hoping you wouldn't say. We have the TV covered and laptops but not xbox, wii and small monitor that goes with PC. Luckily PC was custom made by hubby so that doesn't have one.

Am worried now.

The guys are really nice and are leaving the boxes with electronics in the house tonight so we can get them...

Last edited by Geordie Lass; Mar 1st 2012 at 12:59 am.
Old Mar 1st 2012, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

That is what I was hoping you wouldn't say. We have the TV covered and laptops but not xbox, wii and small monitor that goes with PC. Luckily PC was custom made by hubby so that doesn't have one.

Am worried now.

The guys are really nice and are leaving the boxes with electronics in the house tonight so we can get them...
, hopefully someone might come along and say these items were ok without S/N etc etc.

Deep breath and green tea and the word oooooooooooooosaaaaaaaaaaa

Mhut
Old Mar 1st 2012, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

, hopefully someone might come along and say these items were ok without S/N etc etc.

Deep breath and green tea and the word oooooooooooooosaaaaaaaaaaa

Mhut
Edited post above. They are leaving the boxes with them in and we are getting them tonight.... sigh...

Green tea? I need a pint of wine!
Old Mar 1st 2012, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

Edited post above. They are leaving the boxes with them in and we are getting them tonight.... sigh...

Green tea? I need a pint of wine!

, well am packing at the minute myself and every time I think its done, there's more to do, its driving me mental

Mhut
Old Mar 1st 2012, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

, well am packing at the minute myself and every time I think its done, there's more to do, its driving me mental

Mhut
Yep "mental" sounds about right for the way I am feeling right now!
Old Mar 1st 2012, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

Stu_g2004 is just really niceStu_g2004 is just really niceStu_g2004 is just really niceStu_g2004 is just really niceStu_g2004 is just really niceStu_g2004 is just really niceStu_g2004 is just really niceStu_g2004 is just really nice

I took all serial numbers for my stuff before shipping mainly for insurance purposes and photographed all expensive items.
Old Mar 1st 2012, 2:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stu_g2004
I took all serial numbers for my stuff before shipping mainly for insurance purposes and photographed all expensive items.
Who says men are useless Excellent idea.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.