URGENT FORMS IM5455 NEEDED

Old Jun 22nd 2011, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

MUD PLUGGER is an unknown quantity at this point
Default URGENT FORMS IM5455 NEEDED

We have been told that we need to submit new photos & IM5455 (SUPPLEMENTARY ID FORMS), this will be the third set we have submitted due to "unsatisfactory photos".

Anyway the big problem is that we only have two weeks out of the six months since landing to submit the latest photos (don't ask!). Now we have found out that due to a postal strike CIC Canada are not dispatching forms.

I read elsewhere that people have ordered spares so has anyone got any spares they could post to me - we are really desperate we need 4 forms in total - please help!!!
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 1:19 pm
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: URGENT FORMS IM5455 NEEDED

This might help you out: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kit...s/IMM5444E.pdf

There is also complete guide available for download: Applying for a Permanent Resident Card (PR Card)

I'm not 100% sure these are what you need so maybe check first though.

Good luck

Last edited by james.mc; Jun 22nd 2011 at 1:26 pm.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

MUD PLUGGER is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: URGENT FORMS IM5455 NEEDED

Thanks for the reply James,

Unfortunatly the forms we need are the ones with the sticker for affixing the photos , I can't find the form to download anywhere presumably because of the sticker.

I have also emailed CHC in London to see if they have any forms.

P.S Warning to others do not press too hard when writing on the back of the photos, our last set were rejected because apparently the ballpoint I used had caused marks on the front of the photo.