Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

URGENT advice needed - do not have a copy of my application

URGENT advice needed - do not have a copy of my application

Old Sep 5th 2010, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

garethnock is an unknown quantity at this point
Default URGENT advice needed - do not have a copy of my application

Hi, wonder if any one can help me out.
I have just been reading some info of application of FSW cat 3 - 2nd stage by local visa office.
it stats:

* you will be asked to submit a COPY of your application with further information to local visa office (LONDON, UK)

I have been looking and relsied I don't have a copy of my application, I have either misplaced it or it is in storage in Canada - So Iam not able to send it, I was thinking.....or praying i guess that the application would get sent to CIC london from, sydney NS??

Somebody tell me this is the case or I will be in big big trouble - and don't think I could even remember how I filled it out?

thanks for any help

G
Old Sep 5th 2010, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: URGENT advice needed - do not have a copy of my application

I suspect you will have to supply a copy. We have applied through NS PNP and had to submit the original NS application and a copy of the Federal one to NS, and then a copy of the NS application and the original Federal one to London. NS would not provide the copy of our application to them, it was up to us to provide it... so many photocopies it's hard to keep track of what is what, and for who! (I've also kept a copy of everything for us to have, so we can refer to it if need be)

Is there any way you can get at the copy that's in storage?
Old Sep 5th 2010, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

I am not sure that it is 100% in storage - and without by a flight over there I can not get it.
I am hoping the is another option..... if anyone has expeirenced this (if anyone else has been this stupid) please let me know.......

off to do some more reserach

thank for letting me know what haapen with your application

praying a lot right no
Old Sep 5th 2010, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

chanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond repute

you'll have to fill out the forms again. just try to fill them out the same way you did before and attach a note to say that you lost your original copy. It wont be a major problem but you do need to send those forms to london.
Old Sep 5th 2010, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chanceUK
you'll have to fill out the forms again. just try to fill them out the same way you did before and attach a note to say that you lost your original copy. It wont be a major problem but you do need to send those forms to london.
Thanks I will start printing them off and filling in again - thanks